Working Like a Dog

Tuesday
May 16th
1:00pm
Zuri's POV

I cannot believe Mr. Anderson has me working ALL night from 8 am to 8pm like, the fuck? I sat there thinking about last night. In my own world at the time.

"Ms. Jones, I don't have the contract for Mr. Bello."

I was startled for a second. "I apologize sir, I'll get on it right away."

"Are you okay, Ms. Jones..? You've been staring at a black screen for 10 minutes now."

"I'm fine, just had a rough night."

"Okay you can get some coffee from the break room." He said to me looking confused because I was literally staring at computer that wasn't even on-.

"Yes sir"

I got up to go to the break room and made myself a cup of coffee. I wasn't mentally prepared for this long work day, but I had to for the check.

I walked back to my desk to be met with Mr. Man-

"Uh- good afternoon Mr. Bello."

"Good Afternoon Ms. Jones, how are you?"

"I'm good, just getting some coffee"

He smiled at me, "That's good, I'm off now" he walked away.

When I tell you the breeze I felt mixed with the smell of his cologne had me in shingles.

Few hours later
4:01pm

I was typing on the computer and I got a call from Jaylin, my baddest bitch out there. (Bestfriend)

Best Bitch🤞🏾🤍
0:03

"Hello?"

"HEYYY BITCHHH"

She was always extra fa what-

"Hey girl"

"You still at work?"

"Girl yes, I'm so mf tiredd"

"Damn. Girl you want the tea?"

"Omg spill"

"So boom, Sasha was talking so much shit to Taquita and she was sick of her bs"

"I knew they was gone be beefin"

"Foreal tho, so Sasha said sum behind Taquita back and Taquita heard that shit and bopped ha in ha mouf"

"Dayummm"

"Ms. Jones, off the phone" I hear Mr. Anderson

"Oop, girl get off this phone. I'll tell you when I come over"

"Girl who said you was coming over?"

"You got a nigga other than Alonzo bum ass coming or something?"

"Girl- no"

"Exactly so I'm coming over, tf?"

Call Ended
2:09

MEET 🍾JAYLIN HARRIS🤪
23
5'4
Lit, outrageous, and bold asf
"Jay" "Jayli bae"

MEET 🍾JAYLIN HARRIS🤪235'4Lit, outrageous, and bold asf"Jay" "Jayli bae"