Will you?....

Friday, October 20th
3:00pm

De'Shawn's POV

Zuri and I have been in a situationship for 3 months now. I'm honestly ready to commit. I called my brother, Fredo to see what he was up to.

Fredo 🤍
0:30

Yooo

Wassup Shawn

Nothing much, I'm just tryna get a ring for Zuri.

Oh shitt, my boy about to put a ring on it.

Hell yea, she been acting up on ha story talkin bout he can't tell me what to do. Showing her ring finger n shit.

Well you finna make a change, I'm proud of you for that.

Preciate it bro, ima catch up wit you later tho.

Alright Dee, make sure you hit me up so I can get ready for the wedding

Alright.

Fredo 🤍
2:01

I hung up and got ready for work.

As I drove to work I saw some flyers about a haunted house for adults. "Adults? Makes no sense."

I called Zuri to see if she'd want to go. She didn't answer for some reason, so I texted her. She said sure, so tomorrow I'll propose to her at the haunted house. This is all planning well, hopefully nothing bad goes wrong.

Zuri's POV

"Good Morning Mr. Bello," I said to De'Shawn as he walked thorough the door. "Good Morning, Ms. Jones. How are you?" He asked smiling at me.

"I'm doing great, here are your contracts for the day." I handed him a huge stack of papers and he looked at me with confusion and I giggled as I walked back to my desk.

"And what do you want me to do with these?" He said to me. "I just need you to sign them. All. And give them back to me to send to the depart station."

"Oh okay' he chuckled nervously and walked back to his office with the stack of papers.