Intro pt. 2

MEET 💦 DESHAWN BELLO 😫

266'2Fine as fuck😮‍💨Stay onna readyDon't play bout his "girl" (yet)"Shawn" "Dee"

26
6'2
Fine as fuck😮‍💨
Stay onna ready
Don't play bout his "girl" (yet)
"Shawn" "Dee"

Friday
May 12th
2:40pm

I was at my office desk in my house when I FINALLY get an email back from this place I'm supposed to be supporting or something and they want me to meet tomorrow, but looking at these reviews I had see what they was actually bout.

I drove to the building and look up at this big ole skyscraper, it wasn't that tall but it was cool. As I was walking I bumped into this short ass female. She was fine as hell like from her body to her face, I could tell she was gone be mine. I asked her where this nigga named Frank Anderson was at and she said she'll walk me to his office.

Couple minutes later..

"Thank you for walking me here even though you didn't have to." I said looking down at her. "Oh no it's fine, we need a "good impression" for our client." I chuckled at her response. "I'll see you sometime later." I said waving and waking into Mr. Anderson's office.

Nigga talk way too much, just let me see what yall got going. I thought to myself and looking at him getting bored. "S-Sir would you like some water or something?" He said looking scared as he stuttered with his words. I chuckled, "No thank you, can you tell me what you have for this company though. I think I'd like to talk on that topic" I sat up and brought out my notebook. "Oh..yea sure sir"
"Call me DeShawn or Shawn, I feel like an old man when you say sir."

"Okay s- DeShawn."
We talked for about 2 hours on the company and honestly it's not as bad as the reviews say it was.

I stood up and shook his hand "Thank you for having me, Mr. Anderson" "No problem, DeShawn. Have a good day!"

"You too!" I said as I walked out of the office.