Intro pt. 3 (final)

MEET 💔 ALONZO JOHNSON 🤡

245'11Drug dealerBum asf"Lonzo" "A-Town"

24
5'11
Drug dealer
Bum asf
"Lonzo" "A-Town"

May 12th
6:30pm

I got off of work and got a phone call from Tezzo, Tezzo been my ride or die since we was in kindergarten.

Brudda Tez 🖤
0:40

"Hello?"

"Aye you tryna hit up the club foo, it's Friday night special n they got Kiana dancin tonight"

"Bet, I'm on my way right now."

"Yessirr my boy finna hit dat tonight"

"Man, I'll see you there"

Call ended
1:00

I chuckled as I made my way to the club, I'm sure Zuri ain't gone know, she at work I'll just be home before she get there.

At the club

"Aye, Lonzo over here" I heard my named being called and I walk over to him.
"Wassup, Tez" I dapped him up and sat down.
"Nothing much, yo girl outta town or sum?"
"Nah, she at work but she ain't gone know"
Tez looked at me concerned and started smiling. "My boyyyy"
We had a couple drinks and smoked some blunts after. Some minutes went by and Ms. K the dancer walked over to us and gave me a lap dance.
"Ouu shit, Lonzo finna get that treatment," he said laughing and dapping me up while getting kissed on by another dancer.

She unbuckled my belt and immediately started giving me head out of nowhere. I've honestly haven't gotten head since Zuri got her new job or whatever, actually I've never even had sex with her ever since.

A few hours later

I arrived back home and opened the door to see Zuri sitting on the couch holding a ciroc bottle.
"Hey baby" I said walking over to her and kissing her forehead. I tried to cover the smell of perfume, alcohol, and weed, but it wasn't working out for me.
She said she saved me some wings so I went to the kitchen to only see 3 pieces of small ass wings. I ate them anyway because I was mad hungry.
I went upstairs to take a shower and got in bed.