Chapter 85

Ji Xiuxiu wondered if he had a problem with his ears.

"A gift?" He asked again.

He is studying Chinese characters for the exercises, and by the way, he has contacted Ji Xiuyu, who has a lot of ancient earth culture, and he knows very clearly what the gift means.

It is not uncommon for same-sex couples in the interstellar age. On the marriage certificate of same-sex couples, both are husbands or both are wives, and they do not clearly distinguish themselves.

But that was not the case at the time of Yuean.

Marry and marry, the difference is still very big.

Similarly, dowry and dowry are two concepts.

Can Ji Xiuyu compromise on this matter?

That must be impossible.

"No."

Ji Xiuzhuan simply rejected those offers from Yuean, and then reached out and ordered a few document bags of asset details.

Said: "A gift."

Yue An froze for two seconds, then narrowed his eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

Marshal Ji nodded: "Yes, you want to marry me."

Yuean opened his mouth and wanted to say I don't.

However Ji Xiuyu took the lead: "You promised to marry me."

Yuean stalked his neck: "..."

How are you humans like this!

How could I bear the burden of giving such a cute kitty a cat!

"Marry and marry." Yuean pouted, "You just rely on me to spoil you."

Ji Xiuyu: ...? ?

Ji Xiuyong was shocked by Yue An's words. He was silent for a long time, and finally caressed Yue An's head, saying, "Then you can be more petting."

As soon as the words fell, while Marshal Jiu'an was still aggressive, he even brought people with a sofa pad and carried them back to the room.

Then he was kicked out in the middle of the night. He was disheveled and had some ambiguous scratches on his body.

Ji Xiuyu turned his head and glanced at the door of the room. After thinking about it, he packed up and went to the study to sleep all night.

Mrs. Ellie thought that Ji Xiuxun and Viet An would collect the cards the next day.

However, it never occurred to him that Ji Xiuyu started to work on post-war matters the next day, and Yuean chose to accompany her out to go shopping.

It shouldn't be.

Madam Ellie glanced at Yue An's neck without concealing it at all.

Mrs. Elli found a drink shop. Although this kind of high-end business district paid attention to them, no one did anything rude.

Mrs. Ellie took Yue'an into the store and sat down, ordering a lot of things for her huge cub, and then asked gently: "Are you in trouble?"

"Huh?" Yuean didn't understand for a moment.

Mrs. Ellie pointed to the traces on Yue'an's neck: "Isn't it good, with the efficiency of repair, it's time to take you to collect your permit."

Yue'an responded for two seconds. When Mrs. Ellie thought that he would be nervous and shy and blushed, Yue'an took the drink handed by the robot next to her, and said, "He doesn't live well. I was finished last night. Get out of the room. "