Why are you always free?

Vietnam has been tired like a dead cat recently.

Poor kitty cat was completely destroyed by Ji Xiuyu from body to mind.

Every day I was squeezed into a cat by Marshal Ji. I could do nothing in my free time. I could only lie on the sofa with a small white belly and looked at the ceiling, and even my eyes became blank.

Yue'an was a little bit unsettled whether Ji Xiuzhen really wanted him to adapt to the human identity quickly, or to train him to the limit for the purpose of making him tired enough to go out.

Today is rare. Ji Xiuyu has something to go out, but instead of going to the military office, he has other activities.

This means that he did not have the time to physically beat Yue'an under the name of practical training, nor did he have the time to put on a mental helmet in the military to mentally squeeze Yue'an.

Yue'an's learning progress in the past few days is quite amazing. There is basically no problem with the action in the human form. Martial arts has also made great progress. As for speaking, the fastest progress is cursing and coquettishness.

Shameless official Shi Xiu was able to reject the cute cat's coquettish offensive and insisted on training him in a cat-free practice.

At one time, Yuean felt unbelievable, and later he simply gave up the treatment.

Yue An managed to stay at home today and finally remembered his long-lost live broadcast career.

He was lying on the sofa now, with a small belly exposed, his tail flicked, and a salty fish lay down playing with his brain.

The live broadcast was hovering at a very suitable distance in front of his eyes. Bubbles rushed out one after another. The audience was crying and screaming, telling how embarrassing it was to live without cats.

[No fresh cat sucks, life is better than death. ]

[No fresh **** sucks. ]

[No fresh **** sucks, can't live. ]

[Crying, I used to broadcast live every day and spoiled me. ]

Yuean crooked her head and had no special feelings for these comments.

Although there is such a ruthless sense of scumbag-Yuean is no longer short of money.

Various toys and games based on his image have been put into production.

Unlike the Internet, entertainment products don't have a wall for selling toys and games. The sales points are all over the entire planet, and the sales profits are quite considerable. Yuean lays at home every day to get money. It is completely a little rich cat, even Ji Xiu can't compare to him-of course, this is not the name of Xi Xiu Under the premise of various fixed industries.

Yue'an rolled over, from lying on his back to lying on his back, and the interface of the light brain also fell down, and continued to steadily stop at the proper distance in front of him.

When Yue'an is silent, the audience in the live broadcast room will chat, fart, gag and entertain themselves.

They can talk about food cultivation from current affairs and politics, and talk about investment and financial management occasionally.

In the live broadcast room of Yuean, there are many people at the hegemony level. Being able to stay at the top of the bubble comment area without being quickly covered is one of the privileges owned by this class.

This title can only be obtained after spending at least 50 million on the platform every month.

It is said that many people did not come to cats, but to various small classes brought out by these big guys during gossip, and some people were taking notes in an attempt to follow the big guys.