Just tweet.

Ji Xiuxun contemplates while eating.

According to records, the place that will go after becoming immortal is called the immortal world, and some are called heaven or other titles. Generally speaking, it is another space that does not belong to the earth.

According to Ji Xiuyu's current era, those old scholars who aimed at the ancient earth culture, the "God" in the ancient earth legend should have been a human-like intelligent life with special talents that reached the earth accidentally tens of thousands of years ago.

As for the so-called "Immortal Palace", "Immortal Realm" or "Heaven", there are two divisions, one is purely fantasy creation, and it is recorded through the superposition and modification of human fantasy for many years. s things.

One is said to exist objectively. It may be another planet or high-dimensional space that appears behind a wormhole in a certain space or even a dimension of the ancient earth. It also justifies the so-called "broken void emerges". statement.

Now that the ancient earth has disappeared, it can no longer be verified on the ground.

Before encountering Yue'an and knowing that Yue'an is a monster, Ji Xiuyu never cared about these things.

But after knowing the truth, Ji Xiuyu had to pay attention to this.

He used to prefer the idea of ​​fantasy creations, but now, after knowing that there are really monsters, and need some practice and rules to become a fairy, he gradually began to favor the latter.

But not all of them.

At least he now feels that the idea of ​​flying into a fairy and broken void may be that a monster or a human with special talents has accumulated his own strength to a certain degree, can open up a wormhole with his own strength, and does not need extra defense You can pass through the wormhole and reach the world on the other side of the wormhole.

A strange planet.

It may also be a higher dimension.

What does the ancient world recorded in those ancient books look like?

Huading covered glazed tiles, and the corridors turned back and forth, and the area was infinitely large. Among them, the fairy wore Yunxia weaving fog, drank Yulu Qiongjiang, and dragons and phoenixes flew around. Gas.

How is it? There are no pictures, only text.

Ji Xiuyi could not imagine.

He slowly ate the dinner made by Mrs. Ellie. The cutlery in his hand paused for a moment. He simply turned his head and asked the people around him: "Vietnam, will you go to the immortal world after becoming immortal?"

Yuean tilted her head, licked the sauce on her mouth, and replied, "Yes."

Ji Xiuyu didn't expect that the answer was not a complete affirmative. He paused for two seconds before continuing to ask: "What is the fairyland?"

Yue'an was stunned by this question.

"I don't know." In the end he said uncertainly, "There should be lots of good places, lots of good places."

For example, you can pull dragon scales, draw dragon tendons, and grill phoenixes anytime, anywhere!

Yuean's eyes brightened with excitement.

Think of it is very exciting!

Marshal Ji thought about the endless and delicious places and foods emerging in the major galaxies. "Compared to this?"

Yue'an spread his arms in two hands: "I haven't played much. The only old senior who has become a fairy hasn't seen him back to see us."

The fork in Marshal Ji's hand struck the dinner plate and made a harsh rattle.