Silver Blade and Marshal Kevin's adopted son?

Yue An never imagined that Ji Xiuhuan still had this hand.

He took off his coat with doubt and lay down orderly.

Ji Xiuyu's methods are all tried out from his own. For many years of battlefield experience, this kind of physical aches caused by breaking the limits or excessive exercise is a common occurrence for him.

It is impossible to really bring medical soldiers to deal with these problems on the battlefield. In the early years when he served in the remote rural planet, when his rank was low, his parents could teach him some basic maintenance knowledge.

Therefore, Ji Xiuyu is the one who learns by pressing and pressing.

The method of soothing the muscles is relatively light. When you put it on the body that doesn't hurt, there is no pain in the whole body. The strength should be lighter.

Otherwise it hurts this little guy, maybe he will be so angry that his backhand is a paw.

Ji Xiuhuan is the first time to press others.

The muscles on the teenager are tight and smooth, probably because the human form also has some continuation of cats. Marshal Ji feels that the temperature under his palm is much higher than the temperature in his palm, and he can clearly feel that through a layer of cloth. Slightly hot temperature.

The body under the palm of his hand, he can clearly perceive every minute and every movement, this taste is a bit strange and subtle.

Ji Xiuzhu narrowed his eyes, carefully and carefully pressed Yuean.

Yuean hummed twice and turned to look at Ji Xiuyu, who was standing next to him. Her pretty blue eyes narrowed slightly, and her exquisite and magnificent face was full of lame expression.

This makes the cat more comfortable than scratching the chin.

Yue'an felt that he had a faint understanding of why cats in the clan like to become human and stir up the wind and rain in human society.

It is probably because humans can always figure out such skills to make themselves more comfortable.

I really enjoy it.

Human beings.

Yuean was so comfortable that she buried her face in the soft sofa bed, and couldn't help arching it, and her head was writhing with white hair.

Ji Xiuyu's expression was cold and calm, without squinting, as if he didn't notice the movement of Yuean at all, just rubbing it with a scrupulous look.

Marshal Ji was ready to make strange hums in Yue'an Comfort, but he didn't expect that it wasn't humans but cats that made strange hums.

Suddenly Ji repaired under his hand for two seconds, watching the bulging arch in the pile of clothes humming to the humming snare drum bag.

The small drum bag snored, and fell together, feeling soft and warm, his tail was still exposed outside, a slight shyness aroused.

After all, a cat is a creature that can snoring as soon as it lies down.

The tip of Yue'an's tail went to the other side in the air, and it seemed to be tiring to go around, so he just slept and went to sleep.

After a brief sting, Marshal Ji retracted his hand and went upstairs to the study to pick up the lights and fight at night.

He has a lot of work to do.

For example, some confidential military affairs must be handled by him.

Another example is Prince Kells, who insists that his political struggles are unwilling to give up in a silly white sweet.