What kind of cat do you suck! No sucking!

Kim Xiu, who knew his teacher's temperament, put warm milk in his hands in front of Yue'an, and touched his small head.

In order to make it easier for Yuean to drink milk, Ji Xiuyu also specially found a cup with a large mouth, so that his cat's head could not get out of the cup.

Yue'an glanced at the milk in front of him and glanced at Ji Xiu's face, his paws slap on the table.

"Meow!"

I'm pinched!

Squeezed his paw and didn't drink the milk in his glass!

Yue An's body was dissatisfied with all capitals.

Ji Xiuyu sat down and looked at him for a while, but did not understand the meaning of Yuean.

Marshal Kevin drank the milk with a smile and looked at his student's slightly distressed look, very happy.

He is very clear about Ji Xiu's personality.

Because of his youth and high position, Ji Xiuyong always had to keep his face, and made great efforts to ensure that his prestige was not provoked. Most of the time, he kept his face cold and scared people to walk around him across the distance. Like a living prince.

Even in the army of Ji Xiuyu, some people believed that the media said that he was a god-killer, and it was enough to see what kind of image Ji Xiuyu was outside on weekdays.

It is a good thing to be able to see the student relaxed and engaged now, and feel that the popularity of him is thickened.

Humans are still humans, and they live a little more and more freely.

Yue'an was still meowing at Ji Xiuyu, his voice was soft and tender, and it sounded soft and soft.

Marshal Kevin listened to the call and saw Ji Xiuyu staring at the small hair group in front of his face, trying to understand his meaning through Yuean's body language actions.

But the answer is obvious, he did not understand.

Marshal Kevin stunned Yue Yue'an and waved his little paw, exasperated, and wondered for a moment, then a stunned expression.

He thought about it, stretched out his hand and opened it in front of Yuean, and said, "I ... let you squeeze it back?"

Yue'an shouted, and turned to look at Marshal Kevin with Ji Xiuyu.

The milky kitten stepped back two steps in disgust, sitting on Ji Xiuxu's hand.

Ji Xiuyu looked at his regretful teacher, raised the cat in his hand, put it in the empty space on his left, and passed the milk.

Marshal Kevin looked at Ji Xiuyu and looked at Yue'an, who lowered his head and buried his head in the cup to lick the milk.

When did he take care of others like this?

Oh no, don't cat.

But it's almost there, anyway, it's all intelligent life.

Yuean buried her head in a cup full of sweet milk, her ears trembling, and the tail behind her **** dangled.

When he looked up from the cup, the cute cat's face was stained with a little milk. He licked it with his paw and licked it. Then he opened his little legs and put it in front of a dish. eat.

Marshal Kevin decided not to worry about the change of his students. He quickly grabbed a dish of his favorite dishes from under the paws of Yuean, and then scooped a spoonful of it with a spoonful of thunder, and ate it. .

Yue An watched Marshal Kevin, who was taking food from the cat's mouth, in a set that made the cat unable to respond, and watched the spoonful of the whole dish with half of it!