CH 20

As soon as the young wizard entered the prince locked eyes with him staring at him blankly as he acted innocent and examined the princess.

"Ambroise what were you saying earlier?"

" According to the information I received from Felix and examining Athanasia she had a mana burst because she spent too much time with her divine beast and the mana flowed back in her body, she couldn't handle it thus a mana explosion happened"

The crown prince explained calmly deep down annoyed at the princess's stupidity why would she spend so much time with a divine beast now the whole palace was in chaos and he would have more paperwork.

A few moments later

The crown prince was now back to his never ending paperwork, the young wizard Lucas was able do heal the princess and now she only had to wake up.

'what a hectic day, thank god I rested a day earlier..... why am I thanking god when I'm an atheist?'

48 days later

These days where filled with peace he did not interact with Lucas since Felix and his father were already asking him the things needed, the paperwork was always finished on time he exchanged some words with Claude everyday and got his beauty sleep despite his busy schedule courtesy of the emperor who was worried about his health.