CH 19

After bringing the princess in the Emperor's bedchambers the wizards started coming and examining Athanasia only to repeat the same statement annoying Claude.

Out of blue the princess started to cry and reach out to her father who put her back to sleep thanks his magic.

It was getting frustrating after losing his patience the crown prince stood up and started to examine Athanasia personally shocking everyone.

"Felix was the princess in contact with some kind of animal recently?"

"yes, your highness it was a little black beast but not dangerous"

"did it have similar behaviour to Athanasia?"

"now that I think about it, yes it did"

"Then it must have been her divine beast"

Before anyone could say anything a guard knocked on the door and entered

"blessi-"

"get to the point!"

the emperor exclaimed 

"your majesty there's a young wizard claiming he can heal the princess"

Claude glanced at his son who nodded in approval before saying

"If this one fails I will take matters in my own hands"

"let him in"

Don't get Ambroide wrong he wasn't worried about the princess because she was his half sister it was all because if she died and the emperor and crown prince couldn't do anything to save her it will only bring shame to the imperial family and damage his reputation.