CH 6

The lovely princess was a novel about two princess's Athanasia who was a brilliant princess and accomplished many things was abandoned.

Then there was jeanette who was in care of duke Alpheus one of the three pillars of the empire, introduced to the emperor on her debutante stealing hearts of the empire and melting the cold heart of her father,

but there was a person un effected by her presence,

The crown prince, was the embodiment of indifference.

When Athanasia got accused of poisoning the prince was away on a mission otherwise she would have the chance to prove her innocence but alas luck wasn't on her side it had never been. 

' why do I have to be the abandoned princess '

These were the thoughts of the new born princess, she was grieving, who wouldn't after knowing you have to die at the age of eighteen by your own father's hand because of a crime you never even committed.

Five years later

The twelve years old prince was taking a stroll with his father and knight much to his father's disappointment of not being alone with just his son by his side, when they stumbled on a child biting a golden statue.

His father being bored decided to scare the child to kill some time.

"what is this bug doing in my palace?"

after the questioning session and his successful attempt to scare the child, where the prince simply zoned out, his father announced

"carry her, we should have tea with our guest"

Wich sounded more like a death sentence to Athanasia.

A few moments later

"Not much of a talker well that's boring "

"......."

" your majesty, girls around the princess's age are known to be shy"

" Felix, leave us"

"Blessing and glory upon the Obelian empire"

"athy, must be nickname, Athanasia... What a name, do you know the meaning of it."

"...."

"To give such a name to her child, she would have her limbs cut off if she survived the labour"

".... You should eat something"

The prince finally said something, to Athanasia his voice was like fine silk, if it wasn't for the feared emperor that sat in front of her she would have appreciated much more.

" why are you not eating? I told the chef to prepare something children like, if you don't eat I have to punish the cook"

"Thank you, for the food,......... yummy"

" who taught you manners"

"Lily taught athy"

" Lilian York, was it the daughter of count York?"

"Yes, her the one who begged to take charge of the Ruby palace... That lady must be with you"

as the father and son conversed the only thought in the young princess's mind was

' how can the be so calm?'

" The  Overtakelessness of those

Who have accomplished Death

Majestic is to me beyond

The majesties of  Earth

The soul her [ Not at Home]

Inscribes upon the flesh-

And takes her fair aerial gait

Beyond the hope of touch"

Athanasia got chills before she could comprehend what the prince said

"I will take my leave now, father, have a nice evening. Blessing and glory upon the Obelian empire"

he left,

He left a princess full of questions and wonders about him.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CH.