Inazuma Chapter 7 Rules of Nature

Few Hours Later

Time: ???
Location: Inazuma, Narukami Island
Status: Normal

While Aether, Paimon and Yae Miko having a chat together, Kayden was descending down the stairs for some fresh air just to help his mental state and drank some Pepsi Light. however his luck gotten worse when he encounters bunch of soldiers and Kujou Sara herself, pointing spears at Kayden, the worst part is even he will shout for help, its too high enough can't be heard.

Kayden: No shit.

(Timeskip)

Kayden was already locked in prison with several soldiers patrolling around. his Murasama weapon was locked within the armory.

Kujou Sara: Your friend got lucky, unfortunately for you. You're going to stay here under the jurisdiction of the Vision Hunt Decree. I have no more words to say anymore.

Kujou Sara already left for her mission, however that doesn't mean he's always contained.

Kayden touched the bar one by one while the guards facing was on front of the door. Kayden simply phase through the bars by disabling Collision models, disabling Collision makes not collidable to anything however it still stays in the same position. Kayden's double body form was a cartboard with a cute sleeping position that looks realistic.

Kayden: Wait... what if, I alert the guards to make more even fun rather than instantly sneak away without alerting em. that should get rid of my bad mood.

Kayden removes the cartboard, went back to his cell and disabling collision of each bars he touched, Grab the guards head and pull him over before he screamed for help.

Inazuma Prison Guard: huh?

He turn around that his buddy disappeared until he called a back up while he got knock out by a karate chop behind his neck with critical hit.

Kayden: Time to make this place a little less boring, catch me if you can! there's a prize!

Kayden Activated Optic Camouflage and simply walk pass by a hoard of Prison Guards.

Kayden: Time to entertain myself, what should I do...

30 Inazuma Prison Guards Split up to find Kayden. while Kayden was watching them which hes on top of the ceiling holding the broken piece wood without a single weight on him.

He jump down, decloak and begin the hunt

[Quest - Eliminate the Guards and Retrieve your weapon]

Kayden: Who says I don't have a sword doesn't mean I'm harmless. 

Kayden Rush and hide behind cover, which he can see enemies through walls, Detecting 2 Prison Guards patrolling. He toss a rock to distract 1 guard while the other cover his back until the guard who was covering his back suddenly gets pulled up silently.

[Addon using - Silent Footsteps]
- Disabling the Player's footsteps, doesn't make sound while running and jumping, even walking.

Prison Guard: Huh?

He look behind and his buddy disappeared.

Prison Guard: H-Hey! Where did you go-

Kayden Hop on his back, strangling him with his arm while goofy ahh smacking his head and passed out, dragging the body and place him through the ceiling along with his buddy.

Prison Guards Left - 28

Kayden turn around and he got spotted on far distance hallway.

Prison Guard: There he is! After him!