Chapter 10 Ballistic

-------------------------

Previously on Chapter 9

Location: Windrise

The Mini-Statue of Venti Glows with Pure Anemo Energy, As Kayden Holds it with his hands. He Started to Floating in the air as Venti watching Him Ascending with his Blessing.

Venti: uh kayden?

Kayden:

Venti: o_O KAYDEN?!

Venti: o_O KAYDEN?!

Kayden:

Venti: ◉_◉ he really is a child of freedom

*Insert Anime Intro*

Time: 9:41 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Blessed, Normal

Kayden: I have Been Blessed.. hehehehe...

Kayden has been carrying it gently to make sure it wasn't damaged, This Statue will keep him free away from the girls as long is not broken. This is The One Time Blessing and thats enough for making kayden happy.

As Kayden walking through inside mondstadt, Aether was waving at us telling me to go to the Cathedral.

Kayden: oh, I forgot about that we should meet Jean there..

So on, Kayden, Aether and Paimon visit the Cathedral.

Jean: Glad you 2 are here. This is Barbara, the deaconess of the church. She is here to retrieve the holy lyre der himmel.

Barbara: May the anemo archon protect you. I'm not really in a position to speak compared to our acting grand master. But I still want to thank you all on behalf of all Mondstadt for your assistance! Fortunately, everything was resolved peacefully.. I can't imagine how an all-out war between the military and the dragon would have ended...

Jean: Now the Fatui have no choice but to keep their mouths shut. They must be annoyed that things didn't turn out as planned for them. This time, they even lost their best excuse to pressure the Knights of Favonius. Diplomatically speaking, they gained nothing, and on the contrary simply proved just how vexatious they can be.