Chapter 8 Dvalin

----------------------------

2 Days Later

Time: 9:02 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

We all returned to Angel's Share and finally retrieve the holy lyre.

Venti: Welcome back! 

Aether Give Venti a Holy Lyre to him.

Venti: Ah, this is the holy lyre! You managed to retrieve it! the pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood... and this strings still feel cool to the touch too. Oh, the memories.

Kayden: is it me or he knows way too much...

Jean: What do you think, Venti? Can you Summon Dvalin?

Venti: Although this lyre is the real thing, I doubt that it's going to work. As you can see, The lyre has been Through a thousand years in history. It's Anemo Power has run dry. In this Condition, you couldn't play music fit for even Diluc's Tavern with it.

Diluc: Bards fight to get on the stage of my tavern. Don't make assumptions!

Paimon: Is that really important right now, Master Diluc?!

Paimon Looks at venti

Paimon: And you - did you just borrow the Holy Lyre to play music for drunkards to hear?

Venti: eh-he

Paimon: What do you mean Eh-He?!

Venti: anyway. We won't be able to call Dvalin with it. The Lyre itself is fine, but the strings.. You're up Outlanders!

Kayden: I have no Idea how to fix it.

Venti: Relax! It's not broken. It's Just that the intensity of its Anemo Power has greatly diminished. Do you still have Dvalin's Teardrop Crystal with you?

Kayden: Well yeah..

Kayden Showed 1 purified tear.

Kayden: Before I put the crystal here on the holy lyre, I'm just gonna asked this Holy Lyre requires more than one, yes?

Venti: Precisely, Mr. Freeman, the power is far from replenished. It'd be great if we could get more tears.

Kayden: I Knew it.. Guess what, I have more than one.

Paimon: huh?!

Kayden: if you excuse me and give me a few seconds when i go outside, ok?

Diluc: ....

Kayden went outside of the angel's share, brought out purified tears and dupe it with a toolgun, amount of 5. Then he went back to the Angel's Share and show it to Venti.

Venti: Woah! 

Paimon: Wait a Minute, Not Only you've been collecting Anemoculus, you collect tears as well?