Chapter 2 Episode 7 You Little..

Time: 🕛PM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Kayden is happy that were back in Mondstadt, The reason we are here because we need to find the Giant Pot in Dadaupa Gorge meaty tribe to put 3 noctilucous jade in it.

Zhongli: Its has been a long time since I last set foot in the nation of wind. A friend of mind from Mondstadt would always bring a few bottles of locally brewed dandelion wine whenever he came to visit me in Liyue. it must be said that the famed liquor of the land of Pastorals is far better than Sumeru's frigid snake wine.

Kayden: saying that about snake wine gives me creeps.

3 of us standing here on the cliff watching at the giant pot, alot of hilichurls are around the giant pot

Zhongli: Would you care for a clean?

Kayden: Roger Roger.

Aether Jumps down and use the wind glider while kayden takes the fastest way with rocketjump and landed a market garden on unguarded Mitachurl, blast him point blank range, turns out its a rocketjump again. this trick, he use walls, grounds and even enemies to rocketjump. Lands another market garden and switch to Combat Shotgun Sticky bombs. his shoulder cannon shoots out ice grenade right into the hilichurls that they are fighting Aether, end up freezing them and aether use windblade to mix them with cryo and take damage severely with swirl effect, The Burst of Anemo wind knock 5 hilichurls away and take a slow effect, 1 Sticky bomb connect on hilichurl's head end up explode and take massive damage AoE on 5 hilichurls affected by Cryo.

Kayden: didn't you see the bloode'h bomb?

Kayden Receive Electro damage on his back, 1 Electro Hilichurl crossbow damage his energy shield with 43 and he's affected by electro.

0:04

Kayden:

The screen cut right into the pot scene after Kayden angrily market garden an electro crossbow hilichurl on a tower.

Paimon: There's still soup in here. These hilichurls sure have big appetites!

Aether: shame to let it go to waste..

Paimon: This soup looks like it could be used as our hydro elemental protection. Let's fire it up and begin our experiment!

Kayden Put 3 noctilucous jade into the pot.

Paimon: We're ready to go! Paimon will help remember which one of the three is which! Use Pyro to keep making the pot hotter, until we get the results we need. Mr. Zhongli said that the shinier and bluer the ore gets, the better it is, so pay close attention!

Kayden Literally brought out flamethrower

Paimon: What is that?

Kayden: um... Pyro! thats what you said. so i had this to increase the heat.

Paimon: uh.. alright.. lets go in with!

3 minutes later

The heat of the pot gets hotter and hotter the longer I process using the TF2 Flamethrower, inside the pot, the middle of the noctilucous jade was brightest compare to other ones.

Paimon: Ow! Thats Bright! Too Bright! That was the third Noctilucous jade, wasn't it? It was so much shinier than the rest. Let's go with that one!

Kayden: MY EYES!!

(Timeskip)

Location: Liyue Harbor

We Return to Liyue Harbor to see Shitou again to ask which noctilucous jade to take.