Inazuma Chapter 6 Anti-Raiden Shogun Training

Status: Normal

Kayden woke up on Yae Miko's Lap with a scream, he panic that he suddenly boosted up through the ceiling like he accidentally activated a jetpack.

Kayden: *muffled* medic...

Yae: Hahahahaha! I never seen such reaction, just like a slime.

Paimon: Typical Kayden of course!

Aether Pulls Kayden down off the ceiling which is the shrine of Narukami Island. his face was dazed and Aether clap both Kayden's cheeks then headpatted him twice. Kayden's eyes turn normal state.

Yae: seems your late for our conversation but that doesn't matter. seems you don't need my healing powers anymore.

Aether: "How are you feeling, Kayden?"

Kayden: uh...

Paimon: We were worried about you that the fact you holding a delusion that can suck your life out of it, I hope Paimon don't see you getting old already!

Kayden: Guys im fine. hehe.

Kayden stands up very energetically.

Kayden: see!

Yae Quickly turn Kayden around and grab his face for quick investigate his health conditions.

Yae: Hmm. Thats quite an interesting individual.

Kayden: can you...

Yae let go of Kayden's face.

Yae: Thats alright, little one. it seems you did not take the side effects of the Delusions holds greatest mystery in history of Teyvat. perhaps the Cryo Archon has taken keen interest about you, hmm?

Kayden: Huh? Don't be a fool! after What I have been through with the Fatui, I am considered the enemy of the Cryo Archon! *Looks at Aether with Crossarms* by the way partner, did you throw the Delusion when i was passed out?

Aether: "Yes"

Kayden: Then Thats good!

Yae simply walks away.

Paimon: Hey! Where are you going?!

Yae: Anti-Raiden Shogun Training. I've Prepared a special program, just for the two of you. Come along now, We don't have time to waste.

We Followed Yae all the way down. however Aether and Kayden having conversation along with Paimon.

Kayden: by the way. remember the moment we departure on Beidou's ship, when we about the dead that Hu Tao mention or something?

Paimon: You mean that place?

Kayden: Yes.. I didn't get a chance to talk all about it since i got a little bit of sea sickness.. and yes. I met him.

Paimon: Who did you met?

Kayden: ... My grandfather.. I didn't know about the spirit realm but Im pretty surprised seeing him here. hes been dead for 30 years..

Paimon: oh. atleast Paimon is happy about you finally meet one of your family members! What did he exactly tell you?

Kayden: ..... it's eternity in there.

Aether: "???"

Kayden: I don't understand what he said but sounds chilling down my spine for a moment, but. its the mind of his, not mine.

Paimon: Paimon don't gets it either so we're the same.

(Timeskip)

Kayden was the first to try the Anti-Raiden Shogun Training made with a mechanism. while Aether watches him and Paimon was cheering for Kayden.