395

Hua Mi is really not wrong when saying that Gong Yi has been a little crazy lately.

  Gong Yi did not let go of all matters concerning the two children, and he hesitated over and over again. Maybe it was something decided one second before that Gong Yi could overturn the next second.

  It's just two names. Why can Gong Yi be so crazy?

  "Don't send me such a big pile. You should make a decision as soon as possible, otherwise I will be out in confinement this month and the two children will not have names yet."

After replying to this message,
Hua Mi got up from the bed and opened the the door of the ward looked at the panicked Lin Zhigang outside her ward.

  She said to Dr. Lin, "Do you want to go out from Xiangcheng base?"

  Dr. Lin nodded hurriedly.

  He wanted to go back to F City and see his father.

  Something must have happened to his dad in F City, otherwise why would he keep calling his dad.

  His father didn't answer?

  Hua Mi thought for a moment and then nodded, "Okay, you can go directly to the north of Xiangcheng, and from the north of Xiangcheng, go around to your F city."

  "But I have to remind you, that is, once you leave Xiangcheng, you can only come back after Xiangcheng opens its doors."

  She don't know how long this time will be.

  Hua Mi couldn't guarantee Lin Zhigang that it might be impossible to open the door to Xiangcheng again soon, maybe in a few years, or maybe in a lifetime.

  In short, Hua Mi will not open the Xiangcheng base until it is absolutely safe.

  He then heard Hua Mi say: "Just in time, I'm also out in confinement, I'll take you out."

  The two guards who were blocking Lin Zhigang were stunned.

  The two of them hurriedly turned around and looked at Hua Mi, "Sister Hua, you can't leave. The brother and sister have to be taken care of."

  Because Gong Yi kept calling his two babies this way, all the guards called  the twins a brother and a sister.

  Hua Mi raised her hand and said to the two garrison commanders,

  "Isn't your commander-in-chief in the north of Xiangcheng? I will only go to the north of Xiangcheng."

  "Don't worry, I won't leave Xiangcheng. I just go to see the commander-in-chief. ."

  Hua Mi really planned to do this. She sent Lin Zhigang out of the north of Xiangcheng, so that Lin Zhigang could go around to F city from the north of Xiangcheng.

  F City is actually to the south of the Xiangcheng base, but now the south gate has been sealed.

  Xiangcheng West and Xiangcheng East have also been sealed tightly.

  If you want to leave the Xiangcheng base, you can only go to the north of the Xiangcheng base. There is no one to escort you, or you have taken a mission and left the city. Lin Zhigang cannot leave the Xiangcheng base at all.

  Hua Mi saw Lin Zhigang off, which also happened to meet Gong Yi in the north of the Xiangcheng base.

  When the two garrison officers heard this, although they disagreed, they could not say anything else.