388

What happened at the E-city base quickly spread to Xiangcheng.

  It's not that Qin Zhen and others from Xiangcheng are very concerned about E City.

  But in just two days, the survivors from E City to Xiangcheng were like a tide.

  The teleportation point in Xiangcheng, which was originally planned to be abandoned, has been very lively these past two days.

  From this, Qin Zhen and the others learned that the leaders of the survivors still had a large number of teleportation tickets for the Xiangcheng base.

  It's also strange that Hua Mi didn't consider that much when issuing these teleportation tickets.

  She just distributed it outside, and never thought that Xiangcheng would be sealed off today and no survivors would be allowed to come to Xiangcheng again.

  After Hua Mi gave birth to her child, she slept in bed all day. She didn't sleep all the time during the day.

  As long as there was a slight noise around her, she would be awakened, and then she would turn her head to look at the two babies lying next to her.

  Every time she turned her head to look, she could see Gong Yi standing between her and the two babies.

  Hua Mi was able to fall asleep deeply again.

  It was true that childbirth consumed so much of her energy that she almost exhausted all her ancient strength.

  When Hua Mi woke up from her deep sleep again, she heard Qin Zhen and Gong Yi talking in low voices outside her ward.

  Qin Zhen reported to Gong Yi the news brought by the E-City survivors who came to the Xiangcheng base teleportation point.

  Gong Yi lowered his voice and ordered Qin Zhen in a deep voice, "Anyway, Xiangcheng has now entered a fully closed state. Any survivors who fly to the teleportation point of Xiangcheng cannot enter Xiangcheng."

 " Regardless of whether they have passed the 72 hours safely or not, survivors who come back will no longer be accepted. Not only that, the Xiangcheng base will no longer accept survivors from other cities, regardless of those survivors. How did they get to the Xiangcheng base?"

  "Did they tear up the teleportation ticket and fly in, or come in from killing zombies from outside." "

  "The Xiangcheng base can only go out now, but not in."

  Hua Mi lay on the bed On the hospital bed. She was a little confused, why had her ears become so sensitive?

  In the past, she could not hear the people outside speaking so quietly through a door.

  But now, not only did she hear it, she heard it very clearly.

  Hua Mi was puzzled. She sat up, stretched her neck, and looked at the two babies beside the bed.

  Because these two babies were not born at full term, they were both said to be pregnant for 7 months.

  Hua Mi was actually more than a month away, so for safety reasons, Xin Qiuru let Hua Mi's two babies live directly in the blue light box.

  But these two children have undergone comprehensive examinations, both in terms of weight and physical condition, and there are no problems.

  Therefore, Xin Qiuru did not focus on taking care of these two treasures.

  Only two blue light boxes were placed next to Hua Mi's bed.

  When Hua Mi woke up, she could see her child at first sight.