331

"Give us teleportation tickets, we want to leave D city."

  Some survivors immediately shouted, pointing to the dawning sky, "We have been here for a long time."

  "Give the ticket and let us come out to save people, someone here is convulsing."

  Not only one person convulsed, but there were actually survivors earlier, leaning on the snow pack, showing slight signs of convulsions.

  It was just that it was too late and few people paid attention to him.

  Tang You stood expressionless at the entrance to the safety zone. Most of the entire safety zone was covered with barbed wire.

  Once the barbed wire fence is pulled up, electricity will be connected.

  The survivors became even more anxious and carried the twitching man on the ground to the entrance of the safe zone, "Will you save people or not? You are so disrespectful of human life. We will take pictures of your evil deeds stationed in D City and post them online. ."

  Thanks to Huami's universal signal connector.

  The environment has become so bad, but the network still exists.

  In the early stages of pregnancy, Hua Mi was sleepy all day long. In the third trimester of pregnancy, now that she was almost 7 months old, she couldn't sleep anymore.

  The twins made her urinate more frequently during pregnancy.

  Throughout the night, she woke up frequently to go to the bathroom. Every time she managed to fall asleep, she was woken up by the noisy survivors outside.

  She couldn't help but feel ready to explode and rushed out of the RV out of control.

  The long knife she was dragging in her hand drew a deep mark on the snow with its blade.

  When Hua Mi rushed out of the safe zone with a knife, Zhou Cheng was leading the team back, preparing to change Tang You's shift.

  It was at this time that Ni Shuiwen shouted, "We can't go in, why can this big-bellied woman get in? Why can she be so special?"

  In one sentence, it was as if a frying pan had exploded, and all the survivors outside looked at Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi originally wanted to pick up the knife and chop to death the twitching people on the ground who were about to turn into corpses.

  As a result, when she heard this, she put one hand on her belly, looked coldly, and saw Ni Shuiwen through a group of embarrassed survivors.

  "I'm not like you, stupid enough to blow up the ice privately. I've never left the safe area."

  Hua Mi put away her knife and stopped cutting zombies. She sneered as the men on the snow twitched.  "If you say I am special, then I am indeed special. In the entire temporary safety zone, I and my people are the only ones who did not join in Ni Shuiwen's fun."

What she meant by this was to mock these survivors for being stupid.

  So stupid that there is no cure.

  There was a brief silence on the embarrassed survivors.

  There are many smart people among them. It is precisely because of their smart minds that they have been able to find other ways to survive the frequent natural disasters in the past few months.

  Naturally, they remember that it was Ni Shuiwen who started it, and they responded by exploding the ice with great force.

  "Then what should we do now? We should find a solution. So many of our people have died. Why didn't the garrison come to the rescue in time?"