325

Because of Hua Mi's rejection, Guo Se had no choice but to return to Ni Shuiwen dejectedly.

  Hearing Hua Mi's rejection, Ni Shuiwen also laughed angrily, "We didn't worry that she was about to give birth to a baby and wouldn't be able to kill zombies. She actually disliked us!"

Judging from Hua Mi's big belly, it was probably about to give birth soon.

  If a woman can still get pregnant in the apocalypse, that would be a big problem.

  When Hua Mi gives birth to a child, how will she kill zombies? When she goes out to kill zombies, should she find someone to help babysit her children?

  At this time, the importance of the team is reflected.

  Now that Hua Mi says she doesn't want it, there will be a day when she regrets it.

  Guo Se didn't know what to say. She didn't handle this matter properly.

  But now Hua Mi has made it clear that they are not to be trifled with. Even if they are dissatisfied with Hua Mi's rejection, they can't blatantly cause trouble for Hua Mi.

  "Let her be alone."

  Guo Se persuaded Ni Shuiwen to calm down, "She has such a big belly, there will always be times when she is weak. When the time comes, we go to find her again, maybe she will change her attitude."

  Ni Shuiwen thought about it. He think it makes sense.

  He looked at Guo Se who was making a bed in the back seat of the car, his eyes darkened, and he stepped forward and hugged Guo Se from behind.

  Throw her down on the bed behind the car.

  Their cars are narrow and not as comfortable as RVs. If they roll over slightly, they can hit debris on both sides of the car.

  While moving, things hanging on both sides of the car will fall off.

  Guo Se was a little annoyed. Ni Shuiwen didn't like to use condoms and would get them inside every time. At this time, if she got pregnant, it would be a disaster she couldn't imagine.

  Therefore, Guo Se has no interest in this kind of thing.

  Even inner resistance.

  So, how did Hua Mi manage to survive alone until now?

 Guo Se was lying on the bed and couldn't help but think of Hua Mi's big belly.

  Maybe Hua Mi is a little more powerful than she thought.

  But such a powerful person chose not to join Ni Shuiwen's team, which made many survivors in the team breathe a sigh of relief.

  No matter how powerful Hua Mi is, she is still a pregnant woman.

  Being pregnant will sooner or later be a drag.

  So she chose not to join, that's fine.

  It was in this daily life that suddenly one day, when Hua Mi was still talking to Shi Caixia in the RV, an explosion sounded.

  Most of the survivors in the temporary safety zone became excited.

  Someone shouted loudly, "It exploded, it exploded, there are so many zombies."

More survivors took out their weapons and headed in the direction of the explosion.

  Hua Mi and Shi Caixia walked out of the RV and looked at the direction where the survivors were swarming away, with condensed expressions on their faces.