363

Hu Yanxiang gathered a group of people and constantly encouraged the workers at the Xiangcheng base to ask for guns.

  Who doesn't want weapons at this time? Everyone wants it.

  It's just that the guns and ammunition at the Xiangcheng base are very strictly managed.

  Even the guns and ammunition you bring will be confiscated when you enter the base.

  This, of course, caused dissatisfaction among many people, especially those who originally had guns and ammunition.

  If they want to hold guns, they are not qualified to enter the Xiangcheng base. If they don't hold guns, they always feel that walking in such a world is extremely difficult.

  So given the opportunity to fight and get permission to hold a gun, they would definitely not let it go.

  Hu Yanxiang's team quickly expanded, and more and more people supported him, joined him, and shared his hatred.

  Qin Zhen frowned and kept explaining why guns were not allowed in the Xiangcheng base.

  "Although the guns and ammunition were confiscated when entering the base, this does not mean that the Xiangcheng base has confiscated your weapons. Guns and ammunition."

  "If you want to go out of the city to kill zombies or mutant beasts, you can also apply to get your guns and ammunition back."

  "But guns are not allowed in the Xiangcheng base."

  Shi Caixia on the side was also explaining , "The reason why guns cannot be held in the Xiangcheng base is that guns cannot be widespread. Most of the people in this base are old, weak, sick, disabled and pregnant. We always have to think about these people."

They held the microphone and their voices is very loud.

  But opposite Qin Zhen, the workers on the whole street were louder, "You can't explain to us. We have to do extraordinary things in extraordinary times. We will not guard the base for a woman without any protection."

  " What's more, when did this happen? No one knows whether the Xiangcheng base can still be defended."

  Anyway, they just want guns.

  Hua Mi walked over and took the microphone from Qin Zhen's hand,
  "Let me ask you, are you the ones guarding the base from beginning to end?"

  "Aren't you the ones who have been working on infrastructure construction? The people who fight to defend the base, Is it always just the garrison?"

  In fact, the number of workers engaged in infrastructure construction is much greater than the number of garrison workers.

  Among them, there are also people like Hu Tingxiang who were engaged in infrastructure construction when they were at the Xiangcheng base.

  After leaving the Xiangcheng base, they can also go fight zombies.

  Hua Mi really understands the psychology of these people.

  If you have a gun in your hand, it is of course more convenient to kill zombies and get more crystal cores.

  Isn't that better than working hard to build the city wall?

 Seeing Hua Mi coming forward, Hu Yanxiang in the crowd looked gloomy and stopped standing out.

  He winked at the person next to him, and the person shouted, "But it's different now. We fought all night in the south of the base yesterday. Didn't you hear?"