𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

•·╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗·•

༺⦿༻

⦿

𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been nothing short of extremely confused.

The experience of catching her beautiful scent had been quite powerful and nostalgic - that much was certain, though as the determined boy attempted to trace its whereabouts, there was no tall brunette girl in sight.

This was fascinating to Finnick, only because Khairiah Styx was possibly the most recognizable person he had ever met - that was, at least in his eyes. In a crowded room, she'd stand tall and graceful, a beacon of true elegance and allure. Her dark flowing hair would often cascade down her shoulders like smooth waterfalls of silk, framing her chiseled features that held an air of natural beauty.

With each step she took, she'd often move with a confident poise, embodying a captivating combination of strength and femininity. As the blonde Victor peered around the station, that was the very way in which he was able to recognize her.

In the midst of the bustling Peacekeeper unloading, the boy's attention was drawn to a tall figure who moved with her usual grace among the disciplined cadence of soldiers. As his blue eyes scanned the uniformed crowd, they caught sight of her - clad in oddly fitting Peackeeper gear (the shoulder pads were far too droopy, and the thick pants sagged just the smallest fraction), but it was unmistakably Khairiaiah Styx.

Her gait was a dance of purposeful strides, each step measured yet fluid. Despite the structured rigidity of the military uniform, she carried herself with a natural poise that set her apart - though Finnick could only hope it was solely him who had caught on. The way she moved hinted at a hidden layer beneath the camoflouage, a subtle sophistication that transcended the confines of her uniform.