𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

•・╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗・•

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

༺⦿༻

⦿

[ ! 𝐓𝐖 ! 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 & 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ]

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 from her District, volunteered on Reaping day. Her tanned hand shot up in the air quicker than the Escort could say the original Tribute's name, and the young prodigy confidently made her way to the stage, chin held high with utmost conviction. It was more than clear she knew what to do and how to do it - and the young tribute did just that. From the moment she stepped off the train and into the Capitol she was already in the mentality; her comportment was similar to a horse with blinders - seeing only what was ahead, and in her case that was winning the 68th annual Hunger Games.

Khairiah went on to make an impressionable account at the Tribute Parade - though part of that credit goes to her skilled stylist who fashioned her in a beautiful silver and bronze gown that caught and reflected light perfectly. From then on the youthful Tribute from District Two was renamed to be the Girl of Steel - strong like the masonry produced in her maternal District. At only fifteen years of age, the Styx girl acquired many admirers, unbeknownst to her of course, but her striking features and athletic, tall build certainly proved to be another asset that attracted many suitable sponsors who aided her ultimate success.

The two weeks spent in the training center were no different - and she made no effort to withhold her many talents. She was agile and swift, with reflexes that were exceptionally fast and developed, similar to a well-polished tool for war. Her aura was quiet and confident, but certainly not arrogant. Her hands, calloused from countless hours of practice possessed a deft finesse when handling an assortment of knives. The blades proved to be an extension of her formidable prowess - they were not simply an object, but more a part of her, ensuring each throw was balanced to cut and maim even the thickest of obstacles.