𝐗𝐈

•·╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗·•

༺⦿༻

⦿

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 have to do that, right?" Haze reasons, a gentle hand resting upon her shoulder with empathy.

Khairiah shook her head in response, ushering him that she did, in fact, have to perform just as such. Khairiah Styx is the kind of person who doesn't hesitate to speak her mind - and is fearless with her convictions. She stands up for what she believes in, even if it means going against the grain or challenging a worthy opponent before her.

"Did you expect me to sit there and let him joke around with you? Of course not, nobody gets to act like that and get away with it." She riposts, unlocking her locker with gentle fingers and relinquishing her bright red coat and dusty satchel.

"It wasn't worth it Khai - you seriously need to learn to pick your battles," Haze states, rational and collected per usual. Khairiah stares back up at him, bag resting on her shoulder and she smiles lightly - as if kindly acknowledging his opinion yet resonating with her own quite strongly.

Their friendship was truly built on a beautiful type of dichotomy. They balanced each other out - her impulsiveness is counterweighted by his grounded nature, while his empathy soothes the rough edges of her recklessness. They share a unique form of camaraderie, each offering what the other lacks, creating a synergy that makes their friendship resilient and enduring.

"I get that, trust me I do - and perhaps you're right - but I just can't stand him. Then when he went on to make that comment I think I just completely lost it." She pauses, huffing. "You know how I am, it was hard to resist. Especially when he was poking and prodding me with his arrogance." Khairiah states, jaw clenching at the simple thought of Leon Ford.