𝐕𝐈

•·╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗·•

༺⦿༻

⦿

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 of the masquerade ball, amidst the prismatic masked faces and the Capitol Elite, she emerges – a diaphanous vision, the epitome of grace, and the embodiment of celestial allure.

Tall and statuesque, she glides into the ballroom – a silhouette of elegance amidst the twinkling lights and soft music. Her every step is a dance of poise, her slender figure swatched in a perfectly tailored dress that cascades around her like a moonlit waterfall, embracing her every curve in a harmony of perfection. Long strands of silken hair, the hue of burnished mahogany, fall in a cascading river of ebony, framing her chiseled features. Her eyes, pools of depth and mystery, hold a story untold—a mesmerizing gaze that captures hearts and ensnares souls in an enchanting reverie.

Amidst the throng of revelers, his eyes find her – heart still tethered to the memory of her beauty. It was her, no doubt of it – even though she was wearing a mask that rendered her completely unidentifiable he was far too accustomed to the girl's mannerisms. Breathless, he stands transfixed, his gaze drinking in her ethereal presence. Memories flood his mind, stirred by the sight of her celestial allure, and his heart skips a beat in the face of her mesmerizing beauty.

His heartbeat quickens as the crowds' echoing applause celebrates her arrival. Time halts in reverence as if the cosmos conspired to grant him a lingering moment to behold the divine essence of her being – it was over, there was no use ignoring this sentiment anymore. Snow was wrong; time would not do this vile feeling any good – it would never mend his tenderness for her, no matter how hard he tried.