𝐈𝐗

•·╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗·•

༺⦿༻

⦿

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐗 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 clear her head.

Two weeks had passed since her strange encounter with Finnick Odair and Leon Ford, and her mind had kept her in an unusually ragged state for some peculiar reason. These moments happened every so often for Khairiah; when she truly fell so deep into her own head it felt impossible to claw her way out.

The caverns of her dark soul were built from shards of shattered glass; each a testament to the labyrinth of trauma she has truly endured. She walks the corridors of her existence, a lone silhouette haunted by the echoes of a past that engulfed her like the ceaseless hunger of flames. Her true sanity dances fleetingly, a fragile butterfly seeking respire amidst an unyielding tempest, only to falter and fade into the abyss of her haunted reveries which somehow seemed to chase her stature no matter how much she screamed and pleaded in her slumber.

The world sees her as a Victor; the Khairiah Pharoah Styx who rose to success through her monsterous tendencies and talents. The Victor who never showed any mercy, simply saw blood and death in every mortal person who graced her presence in that arena. She was a monster – still is one – and all of Panem adores her for it, simply because her inhumanity has brought them true amusement.

The Arena bore witness to her transformation – the metamorphosis of a young girl into a tempest, an embodiment of unbridled ferocity cloaked in the guise of a fallen angel. She moved with the stealth of a shadow, a siren whose song was a symphony of calculated violence that resonated through the hearts of all who beheld her.