Chapter|41|

"Wake up sleepyhead" a voice that sounds more like Amanda's voice said.
It is so early in the morning so I must be imagining things.
"It's so hard to wake her up" that also sounds like Lily.
Am I dying that I keep hearing voices that sound like my friends.
"If you don't get up now, I will pour a bucket of water on your head" Angela?
I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Squinting to adjust to the sunlight coming from the window. "Finally" Rose?
I shrunk back into my bed as four pair of eyes stared back at me. "Am I dreaming?" I asked rubbed my eyes.
"Of course not" Amanda rolled her eyes.
They are really here?
What are they doing here?
How did they get in here?
When did they get here?
"Slow down with those questions"Lily grumbled and settled on my reading chair.
Need to stop doing that.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused not remembering we had plans to meet up at my house.
"Your mom let us in. We have been here for an hour. You sleep like a log girl" Amanda said and they giggled.
I glared hard at them and they raised their hand up in surrender.
"We are here to help you get ready for your date"Angela said and my eyes widened.
Oh God! I am completely forgotten about that. I was just dreaming about it last night and it comes to the D-day and I forgot.
"What will I ever do without you guys?" I moved to hug Amanda who was sitting at the edge of my bed.
"You stink girl" she avoided me like a plague and I snorted.
I got out of the bed grabbing fresh clothes from my wardrobe and headed to the bathroom.
"Make sure to wash your hair" Amanda called out after me.
"I do that everyday" I called back.
"Doesn't look like it" I didn't know if she was teasing because I couldn't see her face.
I brushed my teeth and flashed my white teeth in the mirror.
I proceeded to wash my hair first then took a long shower which was interrupted by Rose. "You dead?" she asked.
"Yes and this is my ghost speaking"
"Cool"she replied and I scoffed.
I put on a tank top and shorts.
I went to the kitchen and decided on cereals.
I finished quickly and washed the bowl.
Noting my parents have already left.
Good because dad wouldn't be able to scare Asher off.
I headed back to my room to see my reading table filled with lots of products I have never seen.
"What is all of this for?" I couldn't help but ask.
"We want you to look your best today" Amanda squealed and I still gestured to the products.
"Hair product, manicure and pedicure, makeup products" she answered in one breath.
I think they are more hyper about this than me.
"Don't you guys think this is all too much. It is just a date" I tried to reason.
It is not like it is my wedding or something.
"A date with the best looking guy in our school,our A-class school"Amanda put an air quote to emphasize her words. "The girl every guy wants. The guy from one of the top richest family in the whole country. The guy that has never liked a girl before. The guy that is finally giving all this a chance"she kept blabbering and I held out a hand.
"I get it. Wait every girl?" I asked narrowing my eyes against all of them jokingly.
"Except us obviously" she said with an hurtful look.
"Just joking" I giggled out.
I know they would never do something like that. I trust them so much.
"Do you want me to continue listing?"she asked and I quickly shook my head.
"That is what I thought. Let's get started. First we start with manicure and pedicure"Lily announced and pulled me to sit on my reading chair.
My textbooks were splayed on the floor and I felt bad for it.
Lily did my fingernails and Angela, my toenails.
This is actually relaxing.
Amanda moved to my hair when they were done.
My nails were looking pretty cute. Painted in light pink.
My hair was put in a low ponytail she somehow wrapped and pinned they it was off my neck. It was loose and pretty and little pieces of my wavy curls fell beside my ear.
My makeup was kept soft and natural. It was looked like I wasn't wearing any.
My lips were lined with cherry pink lipstick.

"Time to choose the perfect dress that compliment simple but sexy"Angela squealed going to my wardrobe.
"This... definitely not the one" she grumbled throwing it on my bed.
In no time, my whole clothes was splayed on my bed.
I am going to have to tidy up this room when. I come back.
"This is the one" she squealed and I looked to see her holding some clothes.
Finally!
It was a black skirt and lacy off the shoulder top revealing some skin around my stomach. "We have gotta show off those legs"she smirked and I rolled my eyes at her.
"You can wear this jacket in case the weather gets chilly"she held out a black jacket.
"Go put it on. He will be here in thirty minutes"Lily said looking up from her phone.
Already?
Didn't know all this beauty stuffs take so much time. We used 6 hours for all these.
I walked into the bathroom to change.
I was careful not to mess with anything knowing I will get an earful from them.
I twirled a bit in the mirror and liked what was staring back at me.
I headed back to my room and their jaw dropped open.
Amanda whistled. "If I was gay, I had take you_"
"Thank you" I didn't want her to finish her dirty thoughts.
"You look hot"Lily commented and I smiled at her.
The others also complimented me. "I think the high heel ankle boot will go well with it"Angela suggested and I nodded agreeing with her.
"A necklace will make this look better" Lily said and I wasn't really sure what to say to that.
I have only owned one expensive necklace in my entire life.
I ran my hands through the box before taking it out.
I put it on and it did complement the whole outfit.
Even if it didn't, you have never gone anywhere with it so ...
"Wow" the girls said at the same time and smiled widely at me.
I grabbed a small purse which had chain straps. "We will be here till you come back" Angela announced climbing into my bed.
"I am going to sleep over. Want to hear the hot gists when you come back" Amanda said and I stared at them confused.
"Can't you guys wait until tomorrow?"
"Nah" Angela pouted and I smiled internally.
Happy they like hanging out my house even though it is far below their class.
"What will you guys be doing in my absence?" I asked because this isn't like their mansion with lots of fun room.
"Anything. I hope you have some instant food" Rose said and I nodded.
The doorbell rang and my eyes widened. "Go open the door for your date"Amanda groaned and ushered me to the door.
"If he compliments you, make sure you compliment him back. Be confident and try to start conversation if he doesn't. Don't be all shy and all"Amanda whispered as if he is going to hear her.
I raised an eyebrow at her. "As if you know_"
"I have been with more boys than anyone of you so you gal gonna trust my judgment" she said with a joking glare and I shrugged.
"Okay thank you" I said.
"What are friends for?"
I hugged her briefly and pulled away to straighten up. "I think I got this" I sighed.
"Now off you go" she said and opened the door.
"Hey" he said but I looked back not seeing her behind me.
She is fast!
"Hi" I said and watched him take me all in. I did the same and swallowed hard.
He looked so good in the white shirt I could see the collar peering out of the black sweatshirt and cream plaided trouser. He wore nice expensive looking sneakers. His hair was a mess and he had rings on his fingers. It made him look more hot.
You can add that to my list.
Do you still have one?
I guess so. I can see his usual chain disappearing into his shirt.
"You look stunning" he smiled.
"Thank you.You don't look bad yourself" I said hoping I sounded confident as lectured. He grinned in return.
"Thank you. Shall we?"he said and I nodded.
I walked to his car and as usual it is different. It was a yellow Ferrari.
He opened the door for me and I mouthed a thank you.
The interior was all black and leather.
I leaned back in the plush soft seat closing my eyes.
'Try to start a conversation if he doesn't'.
Amanda's voice replayed in my head but I wasn't sure on what to say.
I opened my eyes and turned slightly to him. "Still not telling me where we are going?" I asked and he hummed in response.
"Guess I will find out in a few" I mumbled crossing my hands over my chest and he just nodded.
Why is he not saying anything?
Did he realize I am not as rich as him?
If he did, he wouldn't be here with you right now.
Fair point?
Did I do something wrong?
Calm your balls, he is probably just thinking about things. Or he doesn't want to say anything so he doesn't spill the details.
That makes sense. I fiddled with my fingers and stared at through the window.
"You nervous?"his voice came up making me turn to him.
"Why do you ask?"I was curious and he gestured to my fiddling fingers.
"I haven't go on a date in like forever" I admitted truthfully and couldn't stop fiddling. I need to try to stop this habit but I am so used to it.
"And I have never gone on one before" he tapped his hands on the steering wheel.
Obviously he just fucks and dumps.
I am really honored to be his first.
"That is good to know" I replied.
"Can I turn on the radio? The silence is making me nervous" I asked still fiddling and he nodded.
I turned on the radio and a soft hum started playing.
I just hummed to it and it is really helping me calm my nerves.
I am on a FUCKING DATE with Asher Bianchi and it is his FIRST.
It is so hard to believe that it feels like a dream sometimes.
I thought I was going to be the girl that admiring him from afar but life has different plans for us.
Here I am, going on a date with him.
He pulled up and I stared up at the famous New York Times Square.
The air was thick and enveloped a warm hug. Yet, even in the heat, my excitement could not be contained. My heart raced and my hands were trembling. My heart was making more noise than normal.
I have lived here since I could remember but I have never been here before.
My heart somersaulted. My stomach held millions of butterflies. Finally, it was going to happen. I was going to experience Times Square. Upon turning the corner, my eyes were fixed on the luminous lights and the glamorous views of Times Square. The air changed. The warm hug now changed to a smack of energizing power. The large TV screen screamed Coke-a-Cola. Shops were decadent and inviting. The M & M store was more than just candy; it was a decadent chocolate experience. Aéropostale clothing store was more than a mall brand of clothing. It was clothing that exuded refinement and elegance. Walking along, Spiderman and Elsa greeted me, but when Tom Cruise walked onto a stage set up in the middle of Times Square, I became star struck. There were millions of people and loud cars, but I was in another universe and could not hear the noise pollution. I was mano a mano with a moment I wanted to remember forever. We stayed nestled in the glory of Times Square for some minutes. "Do you like it?" his voice came up and I turned to him grinning.
My feet had the mind of their own and I hugged him tight. My hands gripping his torso and he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Thank you for this. For bringing me here. Never been here before" I blurted out smiling widely.
He is such a sweetheart!
"My pleasure. Glad to be the first person to bring you here" he said pulling away and cocking his head down to smile at me.
We walked effortlessly around Times Square to look around before actually entering somewhere. This place is huge and now I am relying on him to show me around.My feet were begging me for mercy, but my heart was not listening.
"Let's head to the Radio City Music Hall first" he said and I nodded agreeing with him. Even if I haven't heard of it before but there is the word 'Radio' and 'Music'.
He stretched his hands towards my side and I didn't quite get what he was trying to do.
Until he clapped my hand in his making me gasp because I wasn't expecting that.
He just smirked and tugged my hand forward.
We walked in the direction of the hall.
*******
I really enjoyed the music performance and glad I get to come here.
"You should see the Top of the Rock observation deck at Rockefeller Center"he stated and was already pulling me to wherever he said.
The place was really nice and all.
"I hope it will be nice to go to an Italian restaurant but if you don't like it. We can go to sushi or French or Mexican restaurant" he said running his hands through his hair.
"I will love to try out Italian foods" I said and he smiled at me.
We haven't let hold of each other's hand yet. It is comforting and calming. Sparks keeps erupting in my stomach making butterflies flutter in my stomach.
We stood in front of the restaurant and I looked up at the bold sign in the middle of the building.
It reads Carmine's Italian Restaurant.
We stepped in and I breathed in the taste of the Italian food. The place was packed and looked really nice.
A girl approached us with a wide smile. " "Ciao (Hello)
" EHI (Hey)" I think that must be a sort of greeting in Italian.
"Sono così felice di vedere qualcuno che capisce davvero e parla così bene (I am so glad to see someone that actually understand and speaks so well)" she was twirling a lock of hair smiling which had me raising an eyebrow at her.
What the fuck are they talking about?
It is bad to be in a place where you can't understand what the other people are saying.
" Vengo dall'Italia (I am from Italy)"
"Hi, do you speak English?" I scowled making them turn their attention to me.
Time to play the jealous girlfriend.
It's showtime!
"Yeah. Why?" her Italian accent was so thick.
"I am finding it hard to understand what you guys are saying so I would like it if you can switch to the common language" I plastered a tight smile on and it was her turn to scowl at me.
"Okay" she eyed me and gave me a once over. I glanced at the person who caused this to see him smirking clearly enjoying this. "Can we get a seat? We have been standing for a while"
"Make it by the window. It is always beautiful to watch the outside with_" I trailed off not knowing if I can refer to him as my boyfriend. Well he does it all the time so I can too. "With my boyfriend" I smirked and grabbed hold of his bicep pulling us closer to each other.
I didn't have the time to feel the hard rock muscles because I was really annoyed.
"Sure. Follow me!" she said with a tight smile I thought her skin was going to come off.
"Here" she gestured to the table for two seat beside the window.
Asher pulled a chair out for me and I thanked him as I settled down.
"Should I get you guys started on appetizer?" she brought out a notepad finally doing her job.
"I will trust you to order for me since this is going to be my first time" I glanced up at the waitress to see her giving me some kind of look.
Why are most waitress always bitches?
No offense.
He smiled before grabbing hold of the menu. "Chicken salad sandwich and Tuscan vegetable soup" he said and she jotted it down smiling at him.
" torno subito (will be right back)" she doesn't listen.
This sucks.
"So boyfriend huh?" he smirked leaning back in his chair to cross his hands over his chest.
"It's nothing. Just the way you do it too, referring to me as your girl" I stated and his smirk widened.
"Boyfriend, I like the sound of that" he stared ahead and I choked on air.
Did he just imply what I thought he implied because I am kinda sure that is what he is implying?
You sure?
"Wait, were you jealous?"he asked and ran his tongue over his bottom lips. I tried not to think about that. We haven't kissed in like forever.
You are the only that thinks that.
He hasn't dropped me home since he pulled up the prank. How can he give me the impression that he was gonna and it turned out to be a joke.
"So you were actually jealous_" he was interrupted as the girl dumped our food on the table.
Is it just me or did her shirt get smaller and tighter? I could practically see her assets as she leaned to put the food on the table.
" Spero ti piaccia(hope you like it)" she smiled at him before sashaying off.
I better go learn this because I am so frustrated right now.
"She said hope you like it" he interpreted before taking a spoonful of the soup.
"She is definitely into you" I grumbled.
"All girls are but I am not really interested in all that right now" he said and I felt this sad feeling immediately. "Except one" he muttered that I almost didn't hear him.
It must be me right. I haven't seen him with any girl in a while so I am the one.
He said he has feelings for you so technically that might be you.
Might?
Never say never.
I tried the soup and it tastes good. "Do you like it?" he asked his eyes twinkling with excitement probably because I decided to try out his country's food.
"This is good" I moaned and he smiled.
We finished that and it was time for the main dish. "Do you want pasta or risotto?"
I have tasted pasta but this is definitely going to have a different taste.
"Risotto" I haven't tried it before.
"We will have the creamy wild mushroom risotto" he said to the bitchy waitress.
"Will be back in a few?" she sauntered off.
"Do you want to go to one of the theaters when we finish here?"
"Didn't take you for the play type of guy" I put my hands on the table.
"I am not but if you like it then we will go"
"I don't watch play"
"Good. Do you like museums?"
I smiled. "I do. Seeing the artifacts and all"
"We will visit one of them when we are done here" he said and I nodded.
The waitress placed the food on the table and walked off without a word.
"What is your dad like?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow.
"I am just curious since I have never set my eyes on him" he added quickly.
"He is protective of me. Well he is kind and caring but I will advice you to never get on his bad side. You don't wanna see that" I said and focused my attention on my food.
"Noted" he mumbled and I couldn't decipher why he asked that of all things.
"What is your dream?" he asked.
"Be rich enough to be able to travel round the world. I have never really left New York before which made me super excited for the trip" I smiled.
"What about you?" I chimed in.
"To be one of the best basketball player of all times" he replied with a longing smile.
"Who is going to handle the whole business?" I couldn't help it but pry.
"My brother. He supports my dream. He is going to handle the business and I am going to do the same to my basketball" he said and took a bite of his food.
I did the same and my tastebud exploded.
This Italian dishes are to die for.
How come I have never tasted them before?
"When did you start living here?" I asked.
"When I was ten, we decided to move here from Italy" he replied.
"Why?"
"I can't really say why. Change of environment I guess" I nodded in understanding.
"New York is nice place to stay"
"Yeah"
I put the last bite in my mouth and pouted.
That was so good.
The waitress approached us. "Would you like dessert?" she asked.
"We are okay. The bill please?" Asher said and she gave it to him.
He brought out his card to pay.
He made sure to leave her a handsomely tip. "Grazie mille (Thank you so much)"she said smiling.
"piacere mio (my pleasure)" he replied.
" assicurati di tornare qui un'altra volta (be sure to come back here some other time)"
"We will"he switched to English and I watched her smile falter a bit.
"Adios (goodbye)" she said and I smiled happy to understand that.
He responded and we walked out.
Museum of Broadway.
We entered and it sure was the best place to visit after a nice dinner. It was beautifully lit and well designed with a quiet atmosphere.
There were so many exhibits and I took lots of pictures.
Should I ask him?
Be confident remember.
"Can we take a pic together?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.
"Sure why not" he said and we stood in front of a designed wall.
He held the phone since he was taller. "You guys want to take a pic?" a middle aged woman asked and we nodded.
"Let me help you" she said and Asher handed her the phone.
He put a hand on my waist drawing me closer while I placed my hand on his smiling at the camera.
We posed a lot and the woman kept clicking with a smile. "Thank you ma'am" I said as the woman handed me the phone. "You two are cute together. May your relationship last forever" she smiled before walking off.
"Let's see" Asher said standing behind me as I scrolled through.
The pictures were really nice. My favorite was the one I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me, his hands on my waist. "Send them to me" he said and I nodded.
We walked out of the museum and headed towards where the car is parked. "Thank you so much for all this. This is the best date I have ever had" I said and he gave me a lopsided grin.
"The date hasn't ended yet. We still have one more place to go" he said and my eyes widened.
This wasn't all.
He opened the door for me and I got inside. He rounded the car and entered.
I stared out watching the sun retiring for the day.
******
"Wake up cupcake" a hand kept tapping me and I slowly opened my eyes.
"You drool while you sleep" he smirked and I choked. I used my hand to clean it just to find it dry.
I glared at him and he just let out a chortle. "We are here" he said and gestured to the front.
Welcome to the Central Park
The sign read and my eyes widened.
OMG! Are we seriously at the famous park?
"Yeah" he replied and I turned to him.
"The night couldn't get any better. Thank you so much" I said and leaned forward to kiss his cheeks.
Not going for the lips, I see.
"You are welcome" he said and got out of the car. He opened the door for me and I smiled.
The things I have read about it started rushing into my head.
Central Park when you think about New York, you think about Times Square, The Statue of Liberty, or The Empire State Building, however most people are blind to other attractions going on all the time. New York City is way more than just a big, blooming, business city. Let me help you, by getting that sky scrapper image out of your head, and inform you on one of the oldest, most beautiful places to visit, containing plenty of attractions for one to do. Central Park is one of the most beautiful landmarks in New York City. You're probably thinking a park, so swings and slides and such? You're correct, but very wrong at the same time. Central Park covers more than that.
Inside the walls of the Park, contains so many activities to do. The Wollman Rink is a 33,000 square foot outside skating rink. The Rink is on the South end of the park, ensuring you to be able to hear all the music playing around you. If you aren't fimular with skating, the rink hold skating classes 7 days a week during the months of operation. The park contains another attraction called the Carousel. Central Parks Carousel is one of the Nation's largest merry go rounds. While listening to calliope music, you have the option to ride on 57 horses and 2 chariots. All the horses are all hand carved. The carousel if one of the most popular attractions the Park has going. We can't forget about another fimullar attraction, the Central Park Zoo. The Zoo contains 130 different species of animals. They got Polar Bears and snow lions, to different types of birds. They also have feeding show time, which includes the penguins and the sea lions.