Chapter|9|

The bell that always seems to ring early decided to take a break today.
I don't see this awful class coming to an end soon. I really tried to focus on the teacher's word but I couldn't.
It is all his fault.
Well technically, he didn't ask you to like him. You did that on your own accord so it is not his fault. It's all you.
I knew it was going to be heartbreak in the end but I couldn't stop myself from liking him. I actually thought yesterday was going to change things but I am wrong as usual.
I am starting to get an headache thinking about everything. The day has been so long that I can't wait for it too long.
"I bet you do"Asher said behind me and the girl giggled. I groaned not to loud to attract their attention.
I am never going late to any class again if this is my punishment.

The bell finally rings and I was the first person to get out. I leaned against the wall and sighed.
I wiped a lone tear and took a deep breath.
I can't cry over a boy. Pull yourself together Steph.
That was something I don't want to have happen ever again.
This day has been a lot. How worse can it possibly get?

"Well I think I deserve a thank you from you. If it wasn't for me then you wouldn't have been able to go on this trip" a voice snarled at my back as I settled in my chair for the next class.
I turned around and groaned. Can this day get any worse? "Hello to you Katrina, I don't see why you deserve a gratitude since it wasn't only your dad that sponsored the whole trip. I don't see any other students demanding something. So why don't you do me a favor and walk away. My head is throbbing at your sight" I contorted and her face was reddened with anger. At least I haven't lost my skill of comebacks. Still she doesn't have to rub it in my face that she is doing us less privilege a favor. I wouldn't die if I wasn't allow to go. I will have been sad but will have gotten over it in a few days. "You bitch! How dare you talk to me like that?" she said raising her voice and I sighed. Now everyone is watching us both. Where is the teacher for crying out loud. "Are you the queen? President? Prime minister? If you aren't one of those, I can talk to you the way I feel like. Please get your face out of my sight" I replied matching her tone.
She narrowed her eyes at me before walking out of the class.
Thank God, now I can learn  in peace.
The teacher entered the class after some minutes later. "I am sorry for coming late, I was running some errands" the teacher explained.
"Let's us get the class started"

——————————————————————————————————————————

"Nope, none of you is going home until we plan our schedule for this week. We need to do a lot of things" Angela deadpanned and I groaned for the nth time today.
All I want right now is my bed not some boring talk about a stupid trip. "Let us visit the ice cream shop , my treat" she said glancing at everyone.
Well I can't say no to free ice cream. I need that after a long day like this.
"I'm in" I replied quickly and all of them glanced at me surprised. Since I was the first person to agree."You heard her, she's paying" I shrugged and Amanda rolled her eyes at me.
"Now you guys have no choice so off we go" Angela shrieked leading the way.
I strapped my backpack and followed her.

"So now that you guys are enjoying this ice cream courtesy me. Can we talk about our plans?" Angela said.
I was bribed, I knew I shouldn't have agree to this. "We can go shopping on Friday. I talked to my aunt. She owns a beauty house and she said she can sneak in an appointment for us on Saturday. We can do all other things on Sunday" Angela said and I sighed.
I could just follow them on Friday but I would not buy anything. Sounds like a good plan because I  have a feeling we don't all have a say in all of these plans.
"That is great. I think the plan is settled. Can I get home now?" I asked.
"Not until everyone agrees" she replied and I groaned.
"I agree" Amanda said quickly and everyone nodded agreeing with her.
"Great, now you guys can leave. I will think about other things and let you know about it" Angela said smiling.
I quickly said goodbye and hurried to the bus stop. I just hope the bus hasn't left.
Thankful, the bus hasn't left. I paid my fare and settled in the window seat as usual.