• 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 •

It was finally sunday. The last day were the hashiras were going to spent their last quality time together. Their last lunch as friends before they get busy training and getting ready for their upcoming battle.

They agreed in meeting each other at the love estate since she offered to cook for everyone. The love hashira did indeed do a big feast for the hashiras.

And since she and kyojuro have a big appetite.

" Let's get started !! " exclaimed mitsuri while she put her apron and took out all the ingredients she will be using to make her big feast as lunch.

She did wake up early for this too, the sun was barely coming up. She wanted everything to be perfect for the hashiras. So they could be amaze by her cooking.

Especially for [ name ] and obanai.

She also planned on deep cleaning the whole estate. She didn't want a single dust anywhere in the estate.

She definitely had a lot to do.
.
.
[ name ] was slightly waking up as the sun light was hitting her face. She saw how the shoji leading to her engawa outside her bedroom was open.

She groaned and sat up from her futon, her kimono slightly slipping off her shoulder while she stretched and yawned. Covering her mouth in response.

[ name ] noticed how her lover wasn't next to her. She clearly remembered that they cuddle last night together after they took a bath.

Before she could stand up and fold her futon neatly she heard someone enter her bedroom. To no surprise it was her lover with a tray of food.

" Good morning, kyojuro " she whispered as kyojuro placed the tray in her lap and kissed her forehead while caressing her hand with his.

" Good morning, my love. How did you sleep ? " he asked. " Good, you ? " she asked back. Kyojuro just smiled and sat beside [ name ], gently rubbing circles in her back since she found it comforting.

" Of course I slept good, I slept by your side after all " kyojuro gently whispered in her ear. [ name ] hummed and started eating the pork soup senjuro probably prepared for her. Since kyojuro doesn't know how to cook.

" You did quite woke up late " said kyojuro. [ name ] looked at him in confusion. Then later on deadpanned him.

For the sun was barely rising up.
.
.
" Caw! Letter from love pillar! Caw!! " [ name ]'s crow announced. [ name ] reached her arm out as her crow landed in her arm and handed her the letter. She then let him go and stopped meditating.

She sat on the engawa and heard kyojuro sat next to her with his arm crossed. Looking straightforward. [ name ] unwrapped the letter and read it silently.

- Dear [ name ],

I just want you to know that lunch is ready :D Please inform rengoku-san so y'all can make your way here. I already told all the other hashiras.

With much love, Mitsuri ^^ -

[ name ] sighed and wrapped the letter back. She stood up to throw it away and kyojuro followed behind her.

" Is lunch ready ? " he asked. Slightly towering over her, it wasn't really towering since they are almost the same height. But he still was taller by an inch.

[ name ] nodded. She went inside her room and closed the shoji in front of kyojuro. Meaning that she was going to change. He sighed and walked to the engawa, sitting down. Patiently waiting for his lover to finish getting ready.