• 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘶𝘱 •

" Alright, you guys are officially ready to go back on missions now " said [ name ] as she each patted the trio on their heads. She took over the rehabilitation training so aoi and the butterfly girls could finish their work faster.

Which ended up the trio receiving more injuries.

" Thank you so much for helping us train, narukami-san ! " tanjiro said, smiled widely at the thunder hashira who swore she just a sun shine bright as ever.

" Like I said, just call me [ name ]. You make me feel old for calling me with formalities " [ name ] crossed her arms and closed her eyes, turning the other way.

" Okay [ name ] ! Thank you so much ! " tanjiro repeated the same thing, zenitsu and inosuke nodding along and agreeing with him. [ name ] just sighed and turned around fully so she wouldn't be facing the young trio.

So they wouldn't see her smile.

" Okay okay, stop joking around. Don't y'all have a mission in the mugen train ? " [ name ] asked the trio who were walking with her, ready for incoming missions.

" Oh yes, we do. I forgot about it haha ! Thank you for reminding me, [ name ]-san " tanjiro said while scratching the back of his neck. Zenitsu and inosuke just kept quiet, not really knowing anything about the mission. Only that it was going to take place in a transport thing called a ' train '.

Tanjiro stopped walking once he felt a poke on his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw that [ name ] had poked his forehead with her index and middle finger.

" Idiot. You shouldn't forget the missions oyakata-sama has assigned for you. That it not very professional of you, tanjiro " she said. Tanjiro widened his eyes and bowed.

" I'm deeply sorry, [ name ]-san ! " he answered her back, afraid that he had angered the person he really admired. He opened his eyes and stood up straight once he heard [ name ] slightly chuckle, to his surprise. Along with zenitsu and inosuke.

" I'm just messing around with you. Not but seriously, get going " she said, turning around all serious. Tanjiro wondered how could someone switch their emotions that quickly ?

" Ah yes ! " tanjiro was then interrupted by zenitsu. " [ name ]-chan, please take us ! "he begged. Tanjiro was about to smack zenitsu before [ name ] raised her hand and stopped him. Inosuke just stood their and watched them.

" Alright, but hurry up. I have other stuff to do " she started walking, the young trio following her right from behind.

[ name ] walked them all the way to the entrance of the train station their mission was. She stopped walking and soon they stopped as well, wondering why she stopped.

" You are not going to come with us in our mission, [ name ]-san ? " asked tanjiro, raising his eyebrow and looking at [ name ] confusingly. Zenitsu had run off after inosuke who was claiming that the train was a ' demon ' and it had to be attacked.

" No tanjiro. I have other things to do. And you doubt need me in this mission, it's pretty simple " she said while patting his head. Tanjiro frowned, sad that [ name ] is not able to accompany him and his friends to their mission.

But he just simply nodded his head, understanding that since she was the thunder hashiras. An important hashira, she had a lot of job she had to do. It isn't simple being the thunder hashira. A meiji era as well.

" Bye ! [ name ]-san ! " he yelled off while running towards zenitsu and inosuke. She simply sighed and waved back at tanjiro who was waving at her.

" Be careful.. " she whispered to no one but her self, turning around and walking away from the train station she had dropped the young trio for their mission. She hid in the shadows so no one see her since she was in her old demon slayer uniform.

She started jumping from a tree to another tree. It was already night which means their mission would take in no place any time soon.

' Rengoku..please take care of them '
.
.
" Shit..shit..shit.. "

[ name ] whispered to her self as she ran as fast as she could to the mugen train. She had just finished a mission and now  kyojuros crow was calling for backup, which was her. With help in battling uppermoon 3. But there was one problem.

Her mission was way more far.

' Y'all be better be alive. That includes you, rengoku ' she thought to her self. Still running, fast as she can. She sprained her ankle in the way too. She might be the strongest demon slayer in the whole demon slayer headquarters.

But she is still a mere human.

" Hurry up [ name ], be the wind.. and hurry the fuck up. I have to save them. I have too. I can't lose them too.. " she whispered to her self, scared that she is going to lose them all.

Scared that she will arrive late.

" Hope fully I will make it in time. Hang on there for me..rengoku "
.
.
" Rengoku-san ! " tanjiro yelled out, seeing how akaza was about to stick his arm through kyojuro's stomach. Only to see the dust of the dirt go over all the place, not making him being able to see what it going on.

Hoping that kyojuro didn't get heavily injured.

Everything was a mess. The mugen train was all broken and laid in the floor. Passages were out of the train, some slightly injured with scratches but only unconscious. Inosuke was next to tanjiro along with zenitsu who was holding nezuko's box.

Everything went silent.

They could only hear the deep breaths of tanjiro who was having a hard time breathing because of his injuries. Suddenly zenitsu's eyes widened, recognizing this type of sound.

' This sound..[ name ]-chan ? ' he thought. Right there and then they saw purple lighting come in the scene. Then they heard their saviors voice.

Narukami [ name ]. The thunder hashira.

" Thunder breathing, second form- Rice spirit " they could hear her whisper. Then suddenly the whole area was covered with purple lighting which surprised zenitsu.

He has never seen such thing.

Then they saw how [ name ] appeared before them and laid kyojuro down who was deeply injured. Tanjiro along with inosuke and zenitsu immediately took care of kyojuro.

[ name ] was about to walk away and face akaza until kyojuro grabbed her hand, gently.

" ...Be..careful.. " he whispered to her, his vision going black. [ name ] nodded and whispered something to him before fully blacking out.

" I will, you did a good job rengoku. Now rest.. "