• 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 •

He was sitting down in a engawa from his estate. The leader of the demon slayer corps. Even though he was blind and couldn't see anything, he still felt the nice gentle breeze and could hear the birds sing.

He was at peace. He was going to held a hashira meeting in a few, that's when his wife, Ubuyashiki Amane had walked in in search for her husband.

" Dear, it's time. The hashiras are waiting " she spoke out while placing her soft and gentle hand in her husbands hand. While holding his hand with her other hand.

" Alright. Let's go, I don't want to keep my sweet children waiting " he hummed. He stood up with the help of his wife and was guided to the meeting hold.

" Nichika, Hinaki dears, please guide your father to the hashira meeting. I have to go help kiriya. He has fallen sick again "

Kagaya just smiled sweetly at his daughters who took his hand and guided him to the hashira meeting without saying anything.
.
.
" Good morning my sweet children. It's a nice morning today isn't it ? " the leader spoke out. He heard the movements of the hashiras kneeling down before him.

" Oyakata-sama, I'm glad you are feeling well this morning " said the stone hashira, Himejima gyomei.

" Thank you, gyomei " kagaya said and kept smiling. He knew something bittersweet was going to happen.

" Well the reason of this meeting is just to talk about how the demons population in increasing fast. I want to know if you guys have any ideas for this occasion ? " he asked.

" Oyakata-sama, I have one " spoke out the insect hashira, kocho shinobu. She started speaking again once kagaya had nodded his head in approval.

" Well, we could improve our night patrol. We could separate to further locations "

Kagaya hummed. " Well that is a good idea shinobu. Thank you for sharing. Any one else ? " And then the wind hashira, shinazugawa sanemi had started speaking.

" We could train those shitty and weak lower ranked slayers and make them better and stronger "

" I agree with shinazugawa. Those slayers are utterly weak " the serpent hashira, iguro obanai had spoken up as well.

" Shinazugawa, iguro, don't speak so lowly of the lower ranked slayers. They are trying their hardest. And watch your language " said gyomei.

" I mean they are correct, they are unflamboyant my weak " said the sound hashira, uzui tengen.

' Ehh, how could they talk bad about them ? Some of them are super nice and strong ! " thought the love hashira, kanroji mitsuri. A loud laugh had interrupted her thoughts then.

" Haha ! Not all of them are weak uzui ! Some of them have pontential ! " The flame hashira, rengoku kyojuro had laughed out. Always being loud as always, which all of them are used to already. Knowing the reason why he is always loud.

All hashiras were speaking up and giving their master ideas that are running through their head. Until suddenly they were interrupted with someone's presence.

A shadow of somebody had jumped out of nowhere from the sky and landed in front of the hashiras, kneeling at their master.

" I'm back, oyakata-sama " the mysterious person spoke out. For some reason the hashiras couldn't see her figure, it was all black.

" Who the fuck are you ?! " sanemi yelled out, ready to attack if it was an intruder. Along with obanai and some of the other hashiras.

They all stopped once kagaya had raised his hand to stop them.