• 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 •

" Caw ! Oyakata-sama is calling for you ! " [ name ]'s crow called for her. She was sitting down in the engawa of her estate drinking her daily cup of jasmine tea. She hummed and put the cup away and grabbed her sword and footwear and immediately left. She didn't like keeping her master waiting.
.
.
" Come in " [ name ] came in the room were kagaya had summoned her. She walked inside to see a tall man with golden hair that has red tips. She knew it was kyojuro. She simply sat next to him not minding him at all.

But in kyojuros perspective, he was going crazy. Her scent smelled like lavender, which made him go crazy. He already knew what he was feeling.

Love.

But does she feel the same ?

" Welcome my children. I have a mission assigned for the both of you " kagaya started speaking. [ name ] was holding the urge into saying something. Kagaya knew she hated working with people.

So why is she making her work with some one ?

" You guys will have to go in a inn and stay there for one night. Lower moon two is lurking around there "

" Oyakata-sama, I have a question " [ name ] was the first one to speak. Kagaya nodded and [ name ] continued to speak.

" A hashira can easily kill a lower moon. So why do you need two hashiras to kill just one lower moon ? " she asked him. Kagaya simply hummed.

" Because this inn is special " that's the only thing she said. " A special inn ? I don't understand oyakata-sama " this time it was kyojuro who had spoken up. He tilted his head and lifted his eyebrow up while crossing his arms. [ name ] simply stayed still.

" Yes it's special. This inn is only for married couples. So i'm going to have you two pretend to be a married couple. Just for one night " he said.

Both of the hashiras eye widened. A married couple ? They were going to pretend to be a married couple ? Why then out of all the hashiras ? Mostly [ name ] was asking those questions to her self in her head.

In the other hand kyojuro was panicking the inside. He was pretty sure that his face was all red. He could feel his face burning, but he didn't make such a scene.

" Me and amane already made up the fake paper work so don't worry about that. You guys will just be staying one night, I'm pretty sure it will take less for you guys to be over with this mission. Correct ? " kagaya started speaking again before [ name ] could ask more questions. He handed the papers to [ name ] who simply nodded her head along with kyojuro. Amane tried so hard to keep her giggles in.

" Well then, you guys must go now " kagaya smiled at the hashiras who took their leave. Kagaya then held his wife's hand and smiled gently like always.

" You were right shinjuro, kyojuro does indeed love [ name ]. I'm pretty sure she does too " kagaya whispered.
.
.
Kyojuro and [ name ] were walking to there destination. She let distance between them. She was wearing a simple green kimono while kyojuro was wearing a red yukata. They were both carrying their own bags as well.

Kyojuro wanted to speak up but he couldn't. He didn't want to ruin the comfortable silence. His father did tell him and the other hashiras about how [ name ] a good hearing sense. He was wondering if she could hear the way his heart was beating fast. Just because he was around her.

" Just because I'm silent doesn't mean I don't like talking, kyojuro " she spoke out. Kyojuro gulped and chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

" My apologies ! I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I want you to be a peace haha " he laughed out loud. She simply hummed  and noticed that they were already outside the inn.

Kyojuro stopped walking when [ name ] stopped as well. She sighed and got closer to kyojuro. She linked their arms together and then she started walking.

" Don't get the wrong idea. We have to pretend that we are married " she spoke out before kyojuro would get the wrong idea.

' Right pretending.. '
.
.
The flame and thunder hashira were running through the forest. [ name ] had informed kyojuro that she heard a demon lurk around this specific forest which they are running in right now.

She stopped running and since kyojuro was right behind her he also stopped as well. He felt the presence of the demon but he didn't know where the demon exactly was locate at. Kyojuro placed his hand in his swords handle, ready to pull it out.

Kyojuro couldn't hear that well but he can still hear his surroundings. ' She's not breathing ?! ' he thought since he couldn't hear [ name ]'s breathing. Maybe to locate the demon faster ? Or better ?

He didn't know.

Suddenly he saw the demon come out of the shadows. Finally showing him self to the flame and thunder hashira. Meanwhile [ name ] simply stood still. She was just staring deep into the lower moons eyes.

He was tall with long black hair and a black beard. He wore blue pants and a blue top along with black footwear. His skin was pale, squiggly black lines were shown in his face and arms. His nails were square shaped and were orange, his eyes were orange as well.His left eye said " lower moon 2 ".

" WELL WELL !! LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE ! TWO HAS- " before lower moon 2 could finish his sentence he was cut off by his head being cut off with no problem. He noticed that it was the thunder hashiras doing.

" Thunder breathing: first form- thunderclap and flash; si folds " she whispered out. Six slashes had cut through the lower moons 2 body into six pieces.

[ name ] quickly turned around and kept slashing his body into little tiny pieces. Not letting him disappear. Soon after she couldn't cut further into the tiny little pieces he disappeared within the air.

Kyojuro just stood there clueless. She didn't even take 5 seconds in defeating the lower moon 2. He wasn't even fast enough to see her move. He didn't even blink and she had already cut off the demons head just like that.

[ name ] put her sword away and started walking. Kyojuro quickly followed behind her. They made their way to the inn.

When they got back he saw how [ name ] was packing her stuff. He was about to ask her why but she was faster and knew he was going to ask so she just spoke up.

" We already killed the lower moon. There's no reason for us to stay. You can stay if you'd like, but i'm leaving " she said. Before she could walk off her arm was grabbed by kyojuro. She turned around and her face was close to his. He blushed a bit because of how close their faces were.

" I'm going with you.. " he whispered out. [ name ] hummed and nodded. She stood still and waited for kyojuro to pack his things as well. They wore the kimono and yukata they were wearing when they arrived to look way more normal.

" Here you go ma'am. We are leaving " [ name ] left the key of the room she shared with kyojuro in the front desk. Before she could say anything the duo both had already left. She sighed and took the key, putting it away.

' What a weird couple.. '