• 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢 •

[ name ] was making her way back to her estate. She had come back from the annual hashira meeting with the others.

" Narukami ! Hold up ! " tengen yelled out for [ name ]. She sighed and stopped walking and turned around to see the sound and love hashiras running towards her with big grins in their faces.

" What do you guys want ? " she asked them.

" Well we hashiras are going to take the night off and go eat dinner in a flamboyantly diner and we wanted you to come along " tengen exclaimed as he started doing weird poses. Mitsuri simply nodded and giggled while covering her face to hide the blush on her face.

" I wanted to know if you want to get changed and ready together ! " she yelled out and covered her face even more.

" No " [ name ] deadpanned. She didn't want to change in front of anybody. Mitsuri sighed and looked down. At least she tried.
( Mitsuri wanted to spend a bit of time with her )

" Well then is that a yes, narukami ? " tengen asked again.

" Sure, I guess.. " [ name ] hummed in response.

" Well then see you later tonight ! My crow will send you the name of the diner later on " Tengen exclaimed. Him and mitsuri ran off somewhere before [ name ] could've said something.

" These people are so weird.. " she whispered to her self.
.
.
She was reading a book in her estate while drinking her daily jasmine tea. She was thinking what she was going to wear.

Normally she wouldn't think stuff like that since she doesn't really care if she looks good or not. But a guy who had caught her eye was going to be there so she is going to try and look good.

Rengoku kyojuro.

[ name ] hummed and washed the tea cup after finishing her tea and placed her book where it belongs. She walked to her washing room and started to undress. Her bath was already prepared by a kakushi since she had requested it.

Lastly [ name ] cleaned a little bit of her body with soap and a cloth. After she was done she slowly got in the tub filled with warm water. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Letting the water help her joints that were really sore.

" Finally..some silence.. " she hummed to her self.
.
.
" Shouldn't we wait for narukami-san ? " asked shinobu. The hashiras were waiting for [ name ] who was very late.

" Nah, I already told her where we are going to be eating in. She can come alone her self " said tengen as he started walking. Sanemi, giyuu and obanai followed behind him. Not really wanting to wait for [ name ] either way.

Sanemi wore a simple green yukata. Obanai wore a black one and giyuu a blue one. They all had black footwear.

" I feel like we should wait guys, that would seem rude if we don't wait for her.. " mitsuri whispered. She didn't want to be mean and leave [ name ] behind. It was kind of dark outside after all. Shinobu simply patted mitsuri's back softly.

Shinobu was wearing a purple kimono with pink and green flowers all around. Mitsuri wore a pink kimono that had orange and yellow flowers around. They both had a magenta obi tied around their waist and they both had black footwear.

" I believe that [ name ] is strong enough to protect her own self. So we don't have to worry " said gyomei. Kyojuro chuckled and talked as well.
" Yes himejima is correct ! I trust in [ name ], she is super strong after all ! " he exclaimed.

Kyojuro wore a red yukata that was mixed with the colors orange, yellow and white. While gyomei simply wore a dark brown yukata. They both had black footwear. Muichiro who was besides gyomei wore a teal yukata that had white mist around it and white footwear.

" Come one let's go ! " exclaimed tengen.

He was wearing a dark pink yukata with his chest area opened like sanemis. His yukata was covered with white squares. He had black footwear and his hair was down. Which made mitsuri squeal as she never seen him with his hair down. She admitted that he was even more handsome than before.

That made the serpent hashira almost strangle him.

The hashiras made their way to the diner they were going to eat in. After a few minutes of walking to the village they finally made it to the diner. They all settled down and ordered whatever they wanted. Tengen was going to pay for everything after all.

" Oh and we are waiting on some one " said tengen.

" No problem sir, I will bring your orders right up ! " the waitress exclaimed. Which she dropped a sweat drop since their order was pretty big. Mostly because of mitsuri and kyojuro.

" There she is ! Hey narukami, I see you are looking super flamboyant tonight ! " exclaimed tengen. Mitsuri squealed at how cute [ name ] looked.

While someone was blushing hard.

[ name ] wore purple hakama pants with a purple yukata that had floral details. She had purple footwear and her hair was actually in a half ponytail. She sat down right in front of kyojuro who kept staring at her.

The way her peach-tinted lips matched her face despite being slightly pale. It was true beauty in his eyes.

" You look really great [ name ]-chan ! " mitsuri equaled and hugged [ name ] since they were right next to each other. [ name ] simply nodded.
" Thank you, kanroji "

After [ name ] ordered the hashiras waited for their meals while talking about what they have been up to and their job as hashiras. And other stuff about demons but not that loud so they wouldn't startle the people in the diner. Or anyone in general.

But a certain flame hashira couldn't pay attention to anything they were talking about.

For his eyes were stuck on the thunder hashira.
.
.
" Woah, I'm full.. " tengen burped out loud while walking out of the diner. It was officially dark outside where it's that time of the night were demons appear. People were still outside.

" These dumb people. They are trying to get them selfs killed " obanai spoke out. Mitsuri slightly pouted and looked towards him which he then switched his face to a apologetic one.

" Iguro is right, people shouldn't be outside this late. Their life's are in danger " gyomei said.

" LOOK OUT ! "

The hashiras turned around to see three young man, probably in their 20's, running for their life's. That's when a demon appeared before them.

In a blink of a eye the demons head was already on the floor. The hashiras looked at [ name ] who had her sword in her hand and breathed in then out.

" What ? You guys don't bring your swords ? Y'all should always bring them for emergencies " she said.

Since the hashiras didn't have a sword they just watched as [ name ] was getting in her fighting stance. A big group of demons jumped of the roof coming directly to the hashiras. They shouldn't worry, [ name ] was here. Plus they were regular demons.

" Thunder breathing, third form: thunder swarm " she whispered.

She was gone.

They looked up and saw the demons got beheaded all at once and purple lighting surrounded them. They all started disappearing and fading away. [ name ] landed perfectly in front of them and quickly put her sword away.

" Did y'all check on the guys ? " she asked. Nobody moved or said anything. She sighed and walked away. " I will leave the rest to y'all then " was the last thing they heard from her before she disappeared in the pure darkness.

Shinobu quickly went to aid the young man's while the other hashiras stood still. Not knowing if to move or say anything at all. They were completely stiffed.

They were amazed of their own thunder hashira.