• 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢 •

[ name ] was making her way to the ubuyashiki estate. She was going to ask her master a favor that she needs.

" Come in " she heard her master said faintly. He was probably not feeling well. She came in and bowed down right next to his futon. He has caught a cold.

" Good evening [ name ], I heard you needed a favor from me. What is it ? " he asked her whispering. His throat wasn't in condition for him to be talking. His wife was right next to him, supporting him.

" Yes oyakata-sama, I do need a favor " she sat up straight and held his hand lightly.

" I was going to ask if I'm allowed to go visit sakonji. I really want to see him " [ name ] spoke out. Kagaya slightly chuckled and tightened his hand in hers.

" Of course you are allowed too, [ name ]. You don't have to ask me " amane looked at [ name ] and gave her a nice and gentle smile, nodding her head to her. Which [ name ] nodded and stood up. Bowing slightly.

" Thank you, oyakata-sama. I'm going to take my leave them " she said. " Go ahead " kagaya said. Amane waved a goodbye towards [ name ] which she gladly waved back at her and took her leave then.

How you could see a light shine in her purple eyes when she was allowed to see her other father figure.
.
.
" Do you mind if I sit here with you ? " [ name ] asked the water hashira who was sitting alone in a bench. Giyuu looked at her and nodded his head. Scooting over more away from her. [ name ] sat down and took out the dumplings shinjuro's son, senjuro, had made for her.

She quite liked his cooking.

They stayed silent but for some reason it was a comfortable silence. Soon the silence was heard when [ name ] started speaking.

" You trained under sakonji, correct ? " she looked at giyuu who just nodded his head. She hummed and stood up.

" Well thank you for having me sit next to you. Fare well " she said walking away. " No problem " he whispered back at her and of course she heard it. She hummed and made her way to her journey. Giyuu was looking at her from behind.

' How did she know ? '
.
.
Sakonji heard a knock from his shoji. He stood up and opened it. His eyes widened from behind his mask. He saw [ name ] at the other side of the shoji. She came back. Safe and healthy. He hugged her which she hugged him back.

' She grew a lot.. '

" Sakonji you are squishing me " she mumbled from his yukata. Sakonji then pulled away from the hug and placed his hand in each side of her face, squishing her cheeks together.

" Yu alvays ham that havit " she couldn't speak properly because her cheeks were getting squished together by sakonji. Which he would always do when she was much younger.

" You grew " he simply said moving to the side letting her in and closing the shoji from behind. " No shit " she said walking inside. Sakonji rolled his eyes under his mask and led [ name ] to his little sitting area.

" Do you want anything to drink ? And no I don't have sake " he said. [ name ] groaned and shook her head. Sakonji also shook his head and went to his little kitchen to pour out the udon in two bowls for him self and for [ name ]. He knew that [ name ] would ask for sake, like she always does.

For she had a habit of drinking ever since she tried it.

The three hashiras were running fast ass hell trying to find little [ name ]. She had ran away from them at that moment. They finally found her in a bar where she knocked down everybody and was gulping down sake.

" [ name ] ! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ?! " Shinjuro yelled out grabbing [ name ]'s whole body with one arm which was pretty easy while jugoro and sakonji threw away the sake bottles.

" Noooo ~ I want moreee " she cried out. Shinjuro just sighed and tried to calm down the now drunk [ name ] who was crying.

Ever since then she started that habit of drinking.

" What are you staring at ? Just because you have a mask doesn't mean I can't tell you are blankly staring at me " [ name ] deadpanned. Sakonji noticed that [ name ] had already finished her bowl of udon.

She gave sakonji the bowl and he already knew what it meant so he served her more udon which she gladly started eating again. She didn't have a big appetite but she eats a lot. And gets hungry easily.

" I was just thinking, that's all " sakonji answered her question and handed her a cup of jasmine tea.

" You haven't had your daily cup of jasmine tea correct ? " sakonji asked her which she simply shook her head and drank out of the cup. Sakonji shook his head as well and sighed.

He knew [ name ] way to well.
.
.
The rest of the evening sakonji and [ name ] spent their time talking about each other, catching up as well. Sakonji also made [ name ] japanese spicy curry for dinner since she stayed half of the day.

Unfortunately she had to leave since the moon was already up. And she had work as a demon slayer of course. Sakonji took [ name ] to the front shoji and hugged her again.

[ name ] started walking away but stopped once sakonji started speaking.

" I sent a young man and his younger sister over there at the demon slayer headquarters. I will explain further details about him later on, please take care of them " he said. [ name ] didn't say anything and continued walking, waving back at sakonji. Which she knew he waved back at her. Sakonji smiled from behind his mask.

He was proud of [ name ]. All grown.
.
.
[ name ] finally came back home after a mission she had. She was assigned to capture 5 demons lurking in different towns which was frustrating but she managed to catch them easily of course.

She got ready for bed quickly and then sat down in front of her little table in her room, brushing her long-ish purple hair. She had to admit, she loved her hair.

She heard her crow calling for her outside her window. She put her arm up to let her crow land in her arm. She then scratched the top of his head and took off the letter that was tied to his feet.

Her crow then flew away, since both of them loved the silence. She then unfolded the letter and started reading it. It was talking about the kids sakonji had told her about when she left his home.

" So their names are tanjiro and nezuko huh.. " she whispered to her self. Understanding the situation that was happening.

" Don't worry sakonji, I will protect them with my life "