CHARACTERS

Alessandro Winston is a 26 year old hot, handsome, intelligent and extremely arrogant and rich businessman of Italy and America. He is sorted, strong and straight to the matter with no second thoughts kind of man. He is not your regular playboy who changes women like tissues. He easily gets angry even in the smallest things. And he never tolerate disrespect. With a cold expression always adoring his handsome face, he can scare the shit out of anyone with just one glance.

But there is more to him. He might be a strong and arrogant man from outside but inside he is a broken kid, who has lost his mom when he was born and dad when he was two year old. Never in his life, he has spend a day with peace. Every day of his childhood was spend in trouble. Though he belonged to a rich family where he never had to struggle financially, but at the price of his peace. He can give up his everything in return of some peace and solace that he never got until he met her.

Evelyn Parkar aka Ev is a 23 year old beautiful, cute, intelligent and extremely kind hearted girl. She hardly gets angry at anything. She is not your regular girl who can't take stand for herself. She is extremely sharp minded and brave girl who never tolerate disrespect. And she has a big love for music. Her voice is beautiful just like her face. Her family is her life. She can do anything to make them happy. She is the princess of her family and the most important member of Parkar family.

But apart from that, there is a secret of her which nobody knows except her family. And that is that she lived like an orphan for fifteen long years despite having a family. Parkars were living a lavish life but she was struggling everyday to survive in this cruel world where everyone was ready to use you for their own benifits. Once Parkar's princess was living a life which was filled with sharp nails and knives. Struggling for so long, today she has became kind to everyone. Everyone who meets her, fall in love with her kind personality.

Adrian Parkar & Sofia Parkar:- Ev's parents.

Liam Parkar & Aaron Parkar:- Ev's big brothers. Liam has a strong dislike towards Alessandro and going to be really pissed when he will realise that his little sister is being nice to Alessandro.

Celia Parkar:- Liam's wife and Ev's supporter.

Mia:- Ev's best friend and an extremely positive character.

Nancy:- Ev's cousin who lives in Ev's house.

Anna white:- Nancy's best friend. Has a huge crush on Alessandro. She can do anything to make Alessandro, hers.

Ricardo Winston and Isabella Winston:- Late parents of Alessandro.

Robert Winston:- Late grandfather of Alessandro.

Giovanni Winston & Gabrielle Winston:- Alessandro's uncle and aunt. Extremely ungrateful and cunning people. They hate Alessandro a lot.

Eric Winston:- Alessandro's cousin. Same like his parents. Has an eye on Evelyn Parkar.

Nickolas Smith:- Alessandro's personal assistant. He is extremely loyal to Alessandro. Love and hate his job at the same time because of Alessandro's temper. Happily married to the love of his life.

_____________

I hope you guys liked the characters 😅.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family.  And please read my other book 'Our lost princess' and 'His replaced bride'.

Thank you♡