31: The Comeback (The End)

A/N: I'm alive lol. Writer's block has been killing me XD {Also thanks for 70k+ reads omg ilyall 💖💖💖 (Also, ur comments are hilarious.)

Y/N's pov:

I woke up to the sun blinding me through my window. I groaned and turned over, annoyed that I had forgotten to close the blinds in my room. I checked the time on my clock. It's only 8:30 am.

...

...

...

OH FUCK-

I sprang up from my bed at lightning speed. I quickly got ready for work, violently brushing my teeth, tearing through my hair, and grabbing my uniform before running out the door. I started my car and was almost speeding the entire way there.

"I haven't even been working here for a full week yet, how did I screw up this badly already?" I scolded myself as I pulled into the parking lot. I went to the employee parking side and entered through the door.

Luckily no one was wandering the hallway, and I managed to go unseen toward the bathrooms. I went inside a stall to change, and when I emerged, I saw a lady waiting near the entrance. "Mind telling me why you're so late?" they hissed. I recognized Kenzie's pissy attitude almost immediately.

"I'm pretty sure all that matters is that I'm here now, and I'm ready to work," I said, trying my best to add a cheerful and optimistic tone to my voice. I tried to push past Kenzie, but she grabbed my arm. "No, that is not the case here," she snarled. "You're lucky it's just me. If the boss finds out you were this late today, you are going to get fired on the spot, do you hear me?" she said in a low voice. I nodded. "You're lucky I'm the one who found you. Remember that," she added before walking off. I had just turned around to see if there was still food in the employee's room, but Kenzie yelled at me. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" she screamed at me.

I jolted a bit and turned around. "To get some breakfast," I replied. Kenize rolled her eyes and stomped over to me. "You don't have time for that. You can eat later. Right now, you need to make up for lost time, otherwise, the boss is going to be pissed," she said, grabbing me firmly by the wrist and dragging me up the stairs to our area.

She guided me to the place she showed me on Friday, releasing my wrist. "You just focus on working. Since you're new, I'll cut you some slack and won't tell the boss you were ridiculously late today, but it'd better not happen again," Kenzie warned me. "Don't worry, I'll make sure," I said. Kenzie just rolled her eyes at me and walked away somewhere, leaving me to monitor the phones and give people towels and shit.

7 hours later:

"Here you go sir, is there anything else I can get you?" I said to a guest as I handed him his towels. The man was silent before answering. "Well, if you'd be willing to entertain me-" My smile fell immediately. "Have a nice day, sir," I said, speed walking away.

The amount of times I've had men (and some women) trying to lure me into doing unholy acts with them in this new job is ridiculous. And it's my first real day. Not to mention, I'm starving and dehydrated since I didn't have time to grab anything to eat before I left the house. And there was that whole incident with Kenzie this morning. Today was not my day, but when I get home, I can work on getting Sun and Moon functioning again with Link.

I was about to answer another call for room service, but another employee got there first. "I got it," they said before answering. I exhaled a long, wavering breath as I sat in one of the chairs, checking the time on my phone.

3:45 pm.

Only six more hours to go before I can leave.

...