Lightning Splits

Jay POV 

I woke up to a sudden yelp that sounded like Nya, I jumped up and looked around. I was stuck in a cell, but it felt like the air around me was charged. My lightning reacted and began crackling around the room, the energy came from the center of the room, on the roof. The energy didn't go anywhere but this room. 

The rest of the cell felt airy and light, like it was in the sky, the atmosphere was really comfy. But I was still in a CELL! In who knows where. 

"Hey!" I yelled out the cell door, it was completely sealed, but I could hear some noise. "Let me out of here! OR at least tell me where I am! HEY!" 

A soft pain filled whine echoed out and a loud snarl followed. Loud stepps came across the roof above, faded and then came back louder. 

Two figures came into view, the first being Morro, and the second was an angry hybrid. He stood a few feet over me. His black hair was cut in a wolf cut and his eyes glowed a dark orange. His tail thrashed behind him angrily, the spiked club on the end coming closing to smashing things. Antlers were set on his head, ready to charge threats. His fangs were barred in anger. 

Morro came up to the cage and began opening the door, the other hybrid barreled in and grabbed me. Holding me upside down he growled at me. 

"Some people here have sensitive ears and your shrieking voice is causing them pain, so you better keep quiet. Or else," His voice low and threatening, the distortion making it even scarier. When I didn't say anything out of fear, he shook me like a rag doll. "Under stand?" 

I nodded so fast I felt dizzy, "Y-yes," I managed out shakily. 

Morro spoke while I was dizzy and afraid for my life. "Theron, I'll go get the water one, the others left her with Apala. Those two would rip each other to pieces if they got into an argument. Take the Lightning one to the Transformation Chamber," with that the Wind Master stalked off. 

Theron threw me over his shoulder, almost knocking me out in the process. My mind became a mess of panic, I brain went blank and darkness settled in. 

Capala POV 

"Rest for now Jay," I whispered silently. 

Finally free from that cage of Jay's conscious. Jay may not be smart, but seriously, how can you not notice another consciousness in his mind. Or all the times I took over to protect him from danger, not with the Ninja though. Never with the Ninja. 

Theron held me, but he had yet to notice the change. But it was a big one regardless. When I took over I went form Jay's brown curls to my own white curls with a few streaks of every colour of lightning, blue, yellow, violet, red, green and cyan. I went from Jay's blue eyes to my dark green ones. 

"Can you please put me down, Theron." I spoke to the hybrid carrying me. My voice changed to a lower pitch that was calm and dangerous. 

He shook his head slightly, "Nope, I have to take you to our Prince." 

I sighed slightly, "I know Lloyd is our Prince, I am Jay's split personality; Capala. I can walk myself to Lloyd, if you would guide me," He could hear the danger in my voice, predators could recognize each other after all. 

He set me down on the ground, noticing the changes, he said nothing; but sent out a whistle. It was like a crack of thunder, fast and echoing. "I called Munja, he will explain what they are and guide you." With that he was swallowed by the ever changing maze. 

It hadn't even been a few seconds before a white streak stopped inches before my face. It was a dragon, their claws never touched the ground, but instead they floated. Lightning-like gold horns reached above their head, and a whip tail swished behind them lightly. They were thin and speed built. The scales around their mouth were violet and stretched  up to their ears, creating an effect that looks like it splits their face in half. Lightning patterns crossed their body in various colours of lightning.