Chap 2 - So it Begins

Make sure you look at the aesthetic I made, it's really random but feel free to use it. And enjoy. 

Morro POV 

I was just closing in on the boat the biker had escaped on, I kept to back alleys; flying near invisible as in my half dragon form. Cutting the air and zooming down the alleys. I burst out of the the alley and was over the canal, the boat and it's occupants below. 

I dove straight at them, grabbing the biker before he had time to react. And he never did, I took the air from his lungs. I snached the Mask of Vengeance out of his arms and left the half alive biker to fend for himself. 

As I flew off  I reported back to my Prince, "Prince, I have the Mask of Vengeance and am heading back." Even thought I knew Lloyd wouldn't respond till later, I kept him updated. 

I landed in through the main entrance to the dragon caves and began singing to myself, the dragons told me that they love it when I sing to them. The echos in the main cave were just perfect. 

"If I was an astronaut, I'd be floating in mid-air

And a broken heart would just belong to someone else down there

I would be the centre of my lonely universe

But I'm only human, and I'm crashing down to earth"

I knew I wasn't human, but that wouldn't flow with the tune. 

"If I was an astronaut, I'd have a bird's eye view
I'd circle 'round the world and keep on coming back to you
In my floating castle, I'd rub shoulders with the stars
But I'm only human, and I'm drifting in the dark"

The song got higher and softer, as the dragons joined in. They  played the notes well I sang the words Their voices high and mournful, except a few of them. Their gravity was their Elemental Master and most of them didn't know they existed. 

"I'm up in space, man

Up in space, man
I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
There's nothing but space, man
And I wanna go home

If I was an astronaut, I'd speak to satellites

My navigation systems would search for other life
But I'd be up here thinking 'bout what I left behind
'Cause I'm only human with the real world on my mind" 

"I'm up in space, man
Up in space, man
I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
There's nothing but space, man
And I wanna go home

Gravity keeps pulling me down

As long as you're on the ground, I'll stick around
Stick around
I'll stick around"

Lloyd really is the only reason I'm here at all, or alive. He keeps me here. 

"I'm up in space, man

Up in space, man
I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
There's nothing but space, man, no
Oh, I'm in the wrong place, man
Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man

I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
Nothing but space, man
And I wanna go home" 

I finished the song and the hit the final note of the and faded into silence. The silence hung in the air, not uncomfortable, but you could feel the longing in it. Two dragons swooped down to me: the first was near invisible and made of wind, his long wing stretched out above him, his eyes glowed a dark purple-green. The second one had a long black body, he had no wings, but glided through the air, dark purple fur ran down his back to a tuft at his tail, one of his eyes was blood red while the other was royal purple. Long black horns poked out of his head and his legs were a darker black, he was the tallest dragon yet really thin, he was a Royal Dragon-Oni. Erebus, he was Lloyds dragons and is the Dragon of Dark Energy. Lloyd was named the master of energy, which is wrong, in reality he is the Master of Dark Energy. 

Being both a Royal dragon he could summon the Master dragons, they had to obey him unless over-ruled by the Queen Dragon. 

Both dragons cuddled up to me and I ended up in the middle of two scaly masses. They left me hardly any room to move around, but they were warm and cozy, despite Mistral being made of wind. 

"Morro," A voice echoed through the speakers. Erebus perked up instantly, looking at the speakers. 

"Lloyd," I called over my comms, still wrapped in the dragon cocone. 

"Good job, the mask is sucerd now, right?" My Prince said. It was still weird to hear his voice undistorted. 

"Correct, your so smart," I retorted back sarcastically. 

"Hey!" Lloyd yelled at me before continuing on. "Anyway the plan is starting, the trackers I planted at the Tournament of Elements are still in effect. Start with Neuro, the Master if the Mind, you'll have to be fast and knock him out. Once you do that bring him to the holding cells." 

"Yea, yea I know. We've discussed this about 5 thousand times," I answered back angrily. 

"Then go get him!" Lloyd yelled back. 

"I'm going," I muttered back. "See you when you get back." 

"Not if I see you first, Grumpy Storm," Was the soft reply. 

With that the comms were cut, and I went to get ready. I flew up to my cave. My room was right beside my Prince's, it was all greys and some greens, the room wasn't very big; it had room for a bed and a desk and not much else. 

I grabbed my blades and other various weapons from around the room, my favorite weapon would have to be my double bladed dragon axe. (If you want to know what I mean, just search it up) It had a dragon on the top and the blades were made to be dragon wings. Lloyd taught me various sword and blade fighting, but I fight best with battle axes. 

I flew back down and went down the halls to the comms room. This place was literally a maze, but once you were keyed into the place the walls moved for you, giving you shortcuts and fast was to move through the Mount. The comms room had all the tracking and communication equipment, from here we could see all of Ninjago and The Island of Darkness, which we are on. 

Going over to back of the room I approached the shelf of trackers, each one keyed into a different person. Lloyd left some of his energy on each Elemental Master he fond and from that we could track them. I grabbed the tracker with the energy connected to Neuro. 

I let out a low pitched whistle to Mistral, he entered the room on a gust of wind. I could have called him from our mind link, but the whistle was more fun. 

"Are we going after the first Master?" he asked in his whispery voice. 

"Yes," I replied. 

We headed out to Neuro's hideout on the southern tip of Ninjago.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well that was chapter two, thanks for reading. In two of my other books I have aesthetics and request other aesthetics is you want. 

Peace out