She's The One: Chapter 14

As Zane wake's up he realizes he's In a familiar place, when he look's around the room he realizes it's his old warehouse and then the door open's and Ember come's in, "Ember what happened, my head is pounding" Zane say's, "Ivor..he found Mila Zane, but there's something else, Andy called me down to the coast, he was going to intercept the escort..but by the time i got down there i believe the scorpion's already got to him. Someone big..bigger than the scorpion's is believed to have taken part in Mila's kidnapping and the kidnapping of our whole crew a year ago" Ember replies, "Speaking of our crew..i'm guessing they all went to join the Scorpion's and the North Side Crew?" Zane ask's, "they did..but how did you know" Ember replies, "that was my plan..if something ever happened to me and the crew disbanded, i told them to join in the Scorpion's or the North Side Crew incase i ever came back so they could gather any information" Zane say's, "I knew you were smart but not this smart" Ember replies as she hand's him his father's watch, "Perfect now i can send a signal out to our crew, you know all those watches i got them 2 year's ago? i installed all of them with a gps tracker so whenever i send a signal out from mine..they know where to find me incase i'm ever in trouble" Zane say's, "we need to figure out a way to save Andy and Mila Zane, if someone bigger than the Scorpion's were involved with Mila's kidnapping we're going to need a lot more people to fight for us" Ember replies just as Ivor burst's through the door. "You're going to wan't to see this..both of you" Ivor say's.

Minute's Later

When Ivor bring's Zane and Mila to the security room he show's them the footage of Andy's house before he got kidnapped, "look at the person that's coming out of the house right about now" Ivor say's, "Oh my god..that's the head of the..CIA!?" Ember replies, "If the head of the CIA is in deep with the Scorpion's..our crew is in trouble" Zane say's with a worried look on his face as he hear's can's rattling from the front of his warehouse, "move those bed's to the door and tie the door shut..hurry we don't have much time before this place is up in flame's" he tell's Ember, "ok on 3 we run and jump out of the window" Zane say's, "Wait Zane we don't have to do this" Ivor replies, "Yeah I mean we can figure out another quick way out of here without jumping out of a window from the 3rd story and dying" Ember say's with panic in her voice, "1...2...3!" Zane say's as they all run and jump out of the window screaming.

(Another short chapter ik 😓😥 IM
SORRY OK word count tho: 500)