She's The One: Chapter 2

He's The One

(Little note here that this chapter is going to be from a different point of view/another mob bosses view and it's going to go back and forth the whole story)

On the North side the santinis control the dock's and boat shipments, the South side is controlled by the scorpion's. They live in a abandon factory on the outskirts. The scorpion's control the truck shipment's, it's been like that up until a week ago when the scorpion's tried to take out the santinis leader ever since that happened the scorpion's has tried to take the dock's away from them but the santinis out numbered them. Recently the scorpion's has been recruiting a lot of people for big plan's but Zane the santinis leader can't let that happen or it will look like he's weak.

"We almost ready boss?" Andy, Zanes right hand man asks. "We're ready Andy, get everyone in the van's we leave now" Andy and Zane leave the room and head towards the scorpion's location with multiple van's of guy's ready to tear them down and get them out of the way. "Remember guy's be careful who you shoot, this is the scorpion's we're dealing with they are going to have people in there that are forced to be there. There going to have innocent people in there so be careful where you fire and watch your back." As soon as Zane and his people arrive the scorpion's fire upon them, it's like they knew the santinis were coming. "Zane! we have to get out of here! we weren't prepared for an ambush!" Andy say's "No! we came here to finish this and that's what we're going to do!" Zane replies.

Milas pov

While your trying to stay awake from all of the beating you got you hear a lot of gun fire. This is your chance you say to yourself, you have to get out of here. When the guard that's patrolling you passes you again you take the chance and hoist yourself up and wrap your leg's around his neck choking him and grabbing the key to unlock the chain's that was dug into your wrist's. You pick up his gun and make your way towards the exit until your stopped in your tracks. "Where do you think your going princess? come on put the gun down, your not actually going to shoot me are you?" Toby say's. "From what i've l-learned tonight i-i dont even know y-you anymore" you reply while taking the shot but before you do Toby duck's into a hallway. When you go to look he's gone but you don't follow, you just want to get out of there. On your way out your still hearing gun fire and when you get outside all you see are scorpion's dropping one by one until the few that are left run. When you look again there's multiple gun pointed on you "p-p-please d-dont shoot. I-im putting it down" you say as you put the gun down "Are you one of them!" you hear someone say. "N-no" you say "Start walking towards us with your hands where we can see them!." As you start walking you hear someone behind you and they grab you by the neck and point a gun at your head. "She's not going anywhere! she's my girlfriend and she's coming with me!" Toby say's. You feel weak but you know you have to escape to survive so you jab Toby in the stomach and start to run to the people with guns. As your running you hear 2 gunshot's, you look around to see who got shot and when you turn around you see Toby bleeding and he disappears, then you feel it. The pain jolt in your head and when you look all you can see is nothing but blurry vision and the last thing you see before falling is darkness.

Zanes pov

Before you know it the girl is on your laps in the back of your black tinted window suv. "Faster Andy! she's lost a lot of blood already!" Zane say's. "Im going as fast as i can boss. It would be faster if we brought her to a real hospital." Andy replies. "We can't, you saw who that guy was and he's still alive. She's his girlfriend aswell which makes it even worse! she's not protected in a real hospital. If he find's out she's still alive he's going to come for her." Zane say's. "For all we know she's in on it! we don't even know the girl!" Andy replies. "I thought about that to but did you see the way she came out?" Zane replies. "Yes, i saw a girl come out with a lot of fresh bruises on her body with a gun. Boss when we went into the building there was a guard that was strangled. The girl came out from where the guard was, not only that but any normal person would have been crying from the pain. This one however..she didn't have a single tear in her eyes." Andy replies. "Yeah..your right. Find out who she is and her background. I want to know everything about this women and where she came from Zane replies. While Andy bring's the mystery women in for surgery Zane decide's to look her up himself. He manage's to find her name and where she work's "Mila King. Work's at a baker's store. What's your involvement in this kind of business." He say's to himself.

(Apple pay me 1.32$ for pt 3 kidding maybe)

(word count 945)