She's The One: Chapter 10

As Andy catches a bullet in the shoulder Zane see's Camila running toward's a set of stair's heading to the roof "Stay here with Andy" Zane say's to Ember, "I got this one" Ember replies as she start's running after Camila, "Shit! Will you be ok to get out of here alone" Zane ask's Andy, "go, she's your sister" Andy replies while clutching his shoulder with a piece of fabric. When Camila reaches the roof Ember is right behind her and tackles her to the ground, "You're going to tell us everything about you and your dad aswell as everything we need to know to get inside that compound to sav-" before Ember could finish Camila smashes a glass bottle over her head "How's that feel" Camila say's, "there's only two way's out of this Camila..you either come with us willingly or you die here on this rooftop" Ember replies, "or we can do it my own way and i throw you off this rooftop" Camila say's while punching her in the jaw, "Oh you bitch!" Ember replies while rushing at her and knocking her on her ass, before Camila could go after Ember Zane appears with a gun pointed at her, "It's over Camila..or whoever you are" Zane say's, "Zane honey..you have no chance against me and my father, as we speak right now the scorpions has already taken everything you own..including your own home, friend's and family..even North Side Crew" Camila say's with a evil grin, "What have you done!" Zane replies with a worried look, "take a look for yourself" Camila say's while throwing over her phone with a video on it, on the video it showed Zane's friend's and family being forced into multiple shipping container and put on a cargo ship, "I'll make you and your father pay for this!" Zane replies while deciding whether to shoot her or not, "Zane don't do it! we need her if we wan't to find out where that cargo ship wen't..and to save Mila" Ember replies, "I'll see you soon Zane" Camila replies as she run's toward's the edge of the roof and jump's off and land's in a dumpster. When Zane and Ember run to look over Camila is already long gone, "What are we going to do now Zane, we just lost all of our crew, all of our help, how are we suppose to save Mila and our family without the North Side Crew, that was the biggest crew we had allied." Ember say's while almost bursting out in tear's, "I have a plan..but it's risky" Zane say's, "I'm open to ideas, that's all we have right now" Ember replies, "our brother" Zane say's while looking at Ember, "are you crazy!? our brother work's with the scorpion's, he put you in a coma for 2 week's Zane, he's never going to help us!" Ember yell's, "let me handle that, I'll be able to convince him to help us for a price.." Zane say's with a suspicious look.