She's The One: Chapter 4

When Ember and Mila arrive at Ember's house Ember show's her around.

"Ok so this is the kitchen, while you go ahead and take a shower ill make you some food. Im sure you're hungry after being in that room for hour's, anything specific?" Ember ask's. Mila is still to frightened to speak so she just shake's her head no. "Ok well the towels and stuff are in the bathroom so you won't have to look for anything" Ember say's. When Ember finishes talking Mila goes into the bathroom and take's a nice hot and long shower, when she come's out there's food set on the table for her. When she finishes her food Ember bring's her into the bedroom that she set up for her, "Isn't this your bed?" Mila say's in a soft and low voice "It is but i can take the couch, you need the bed more than i do." Ember say's "A-are you sure? i can take the couch, i don't mind" Mila say's "it's ok, the bed will be better on your body with those bruises since it's more soft, try snd get some rest you need it" Ember replies.

Hour's later: Ember

You wake up in the middle of the night by screaming coming from your bedroom, you run to see what's going on and when you enter the room you realize that Mila is having a bad dream. When you wake her up she jump's back and yell's don't hurt me please. "Hey it's ok it's only me, you were having a bad dream." Ember tell's Mila "O-oh i'm sorry did I-i wake you?" Mila say's "No, i wasn't sleeping properly anyway don't worry" Ember replies. As soon as she turn's again to leave you speak again. "W-wait c-can you sleep w-with me tonight" Mila ask's before Ember leave's. You see Ember freeze in her track's before she reaches the door. "N-never mind f-forget i asked i know i-it's weird sorry" Mila say's while turning to the opposite side so Ember can't see her face. "No it's not weird especially since everything that happened i would be scared to, ill sleep in here with you for tonight" Ember respond's.

After what seemed like an eternity of trying to get to sleep Ember turned in and looked at Mila sleeping

look at her face, who would do that to a beautiful face and perfect body. Her hair and eye's are so beautiful Ember say's to herself. Without thinking, Ember's lip's are on top on Mila's in a heartbeat, when Mila open's her eye's she see's Ember on top of her. "Are you ok with this?" Ember ask's her, to stunned to speak Mila just shake's her head yes and start's taking off Ember's shirt while looking at her stunning brown eye's and orange hair. Mila start's to take her pant's off but Ember interrupt's. "Let me do all the work, you sit back and relax sweetheart" Ember say's while stripping Mila down to her bra and underwear. Soon Mila and Ember are bare naked and running each other's hand's through each other's perfect curve's, and each other's hair feeling everywhere on each other's hot bodies, "Faster" Mila say's as she moan's. "Maybe we should do this more often, there's more sound's coming out of you than before" Ember say's as she see's Mila's face go all red as she speed's up. "I'd love t-that" Mila say's "Am i making you stutter less? maybe i should slow down, i like cute shy girl's that stutter" Ember replies. As she slow's down Mila beg's her to go faster and when Ember speed's up Mila's moan's get louder and louder, by the end of the night they are both red in the face and are entangled between each other stroking each other's beautiful orange and black hair while staring into each other's beautiful brown and blue eye's. Hey Ember, can i go take a quick shower?" Mila ask's "Of course, you don't have to ask, this is your place now as much as it is mine while your staying here" Ember replies. As Mila walk's away to take a shower Ember stare's at her beautiful body while she walk's away.

(Word count 717)