Selena grew up

Song for the chase' scene (the first scene)

Few years later:

It shows someone in a dress, mounted on a horse, running pretty fast through the florest and another person following her. She stops in front of a beautiful place, with a waterfall, that stays hidden in the florest and few people know about it. Then, the other person stops next to her, mounted on a horse too.

- You've got stop doing that. I almost can't follow anymore - the other person says, almost out of breath.

- Sorry, father! Sometimes I get too much excited - Selena says and then turns to her father and smiles at him.

Selena turns back to look at the place in front of her and says:

- This place is so beautiful!

- I agree with you, dear. We have many memories here. It was fun - King Jeremy speaks while also looking at the place.

Then he turns to Selena:

- You know that someday we will have to be separated, right? - Jeremy asks.

Selena frowned and asked her father:

- What do you mean by that, daddy?

- What I meant is that you are growing up. There are things you'll like to do alone. Visit places by yourself. Find a love - The King responds.

- Find a love? - Selena asks.

- Yes! It happens when two people fall in love and would do anything for each other - King Jeremy answers.

- Well, I guess that will never happen because I'm already happy with you, daddy. You make me happy. I don't know what I would do without you - Selena says.

- I know that, sweetie. But it's already time for you to think about finding someone - King Jeremy speaks.

- Why, father? I'm only twelve - Selena says.

- But, it won't take much longer for you to be 14 years. That's the age many girls like you find a guy that is interesting and marry them - King Jeremy answers his daughter.

- Still, I don't know if I'm ready for that. I only wanna marry when I find the one for me - Selena says smiling.

- Alright. It'll be your choice. Just don't take much time to decide, please? - King Jeremy asks his daughter.

- I can't promise something to you right now, but I'll think abouit, daddy! - Selena says.

- Great!

The king looks at the sky, and sees that it's almost time for the ball.

- I think we should now - He says.

- But why? We've just arrived here.

- Because we must prepare to the ball tonight.

- The ball?

- Yes, or will you tell me that forgot?

- No! I just didn't know it was almost time for that.

- Hum... alright. Let's go. We don't want to make our guests wait, do we?

- No. Of course not, father.

- So, let's go! - The king says while walking away.

- Yeah... - Selena says, but turns around to get a last look of the beautiful place and then went after her father.