Eris was the Kidnapper

- Please, repeat what you just said Hades - Athena asks.

- With pleasure! I just said that one of you goddesses was the responsible one - Hades affirms, staring at Athena.

The others were still looking at Hades in shock.

- That's impossible! - Hera yells.

- Believe it or not, is the truth - Hades Explains.

- And I already know who was it - Ilithia says while looking at Eris with a big smile, making the other nervous.

- Well, as some already said, Selena was special to me because she was one of the few people I could connect with. I felt like I would protect her with all I could. I wasn't able to spend so much time with her, but I know that the future holds something big for all of us, be it bad or good. That girl will make many mistakes because she will follow her desires and feelings, but in the end, she will always make the right choices. I don't doubt it.

As for what happened to her, well... you all know how many people die and that gives me more work down there, and even if I weren't so busy, I'm not allowed to leave the underworld. So, I secretly use a bird to be my eyes on earth, traveling around the places to see what people are doing. It works as an entertainment to me, especially when my wife isn't there - Hades says while Persephone looks at him with a sad face and Demeter rolls her eyes at him. But, last night the animal captured something unusual and disgusting - Hades continues.

He snaps his fingers and a fire ball appears at olympus. It comes slowly to Hades and then turns into a bird. It stops at Hades' hand. Next, Hades uses his power to show through a fire ball, images of last night, where Eris dumps Selena to be eaten alive by feral animals. After the scenes end, everyone looked at Eris.

- Eris, would you like to explain something to us? - Zeus asks coldly

Eris stands up from her throne and starts circling around the gods.

- Well, I guess you finally discovered me. You may be wondering why I did what I did. It's simple. I hated that stupid baby. She was a danger to us all. Selena had to die. Everyone was pratically drooling over her cuteness, it was irritating. Never in my fucking imortal life you guys treated me like that! I was always the excluded one, even Hades had more attention than me. He doesn' t even live here. But, no... they wanted the chubby baby who would protect everybody from anything. Have you ever thought that maybe you all were only using her and lied to yourselves that your feelings were pure admiration?

- How dare you, Eris! - Ilithia says very angry.

- What? Are you unhappy that your little sister is dead? - Eris provokes.

- You bitch! - Ilithia attacks Eris

- That's enough! - Zeus says pretty angry. But the goddesses continued to fight each other.

- Someone, stop them before they hurt themselves - Aphrodite pleads.

- Ditte, darling, this is so much better than watching you admire yourself in the mirror.... no offense! - Ares exclaims while he puts his hands up.

Zeus couldn't stand anymore and sent a thunder, that made a loud noise, startling everyone, especially the two girls fighting.

- If you two don't mind, I think Hades has another thing to say, right? - Athena says.

- Yes! Eris, I really admire your courage to do something so evil, even though the victim was one of the few people I hold dear - Hades says

- But? - Eris asks impatiently

- But it was for nothing - Hades says

- What do you mean by that? - Eris asks confused.

- What I mean is that your plan failed - Hades says

- So, that means ... Selena ... - Ilithia says trying not to give herself much hope.

- Yes, Selena is alive and living with the humans now - Hades says

Everyone was completely shocked not knowing how to react or what to do, only stare at each other and focus their attention back to Hades.