19화

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Saturday afternoon Jaeyun called his best friend Sunghoon over. Forget the teasing, forget the freaking hesitation and all that shit. Jaeyun couldn't stop thinking about Heeseung after last night and he was going crazy, actually crazy being unable to figure out what exactly he was feeling.

Sunghoon was all down for the tea, as always, but he was definitely not expecting everything Jaeyun told him that had happened less than 24 hours ago.

"What the hell was Sunjae doing here at night? Fucking maniac, can't he understand no means no?" Sunghoon raged.

"That's kind of what I said to him, right before um... forgiving him," Jaeyun whispered that last part.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"WAIT! Wait just a second! I didn't give him a second chance–

"Second chance?!? This isn't the second chance, this is chance number one hundred! What the hell?!" Sunghoon interrupted Jaeyun but the latter explained himself right after.

"It isn't, okay? I did forgive him, but only for my own sake. I needed to let all of that go. I again told him to never look for me again and end of that story. You get it now?"

Sunghoon nodded slowly, analyzing everything Jaeyun said.

"Okay... so that story. That means there's more? What else happened? Who else– Ohhhhhhh!" Sunghoon realized.

Jaeyun nodded.

"Right! Yesterday was Heeseung's event! How'd that go?"

"Well, everything was good and all, he came to the university and brought me food thanks to someone," Jaeyun looked directly at Sunghoon whom looked away guiltily. "He brought me here, I got ready, he fell asleep for a short while, we went to the event and had fun. Good, innocent, friendly fun. Then he brought me home."

Sunghoon was expecting more but Jaeyun didn't proceed.

"So that's it? He just dropped you off? You didn't invite him in?"

Jaeyun shook his head.

"I didn't actually invite him in... more like I dragged him in."

Sunghoon's eyes opened like the full moon, "wHAT?!"

"Yeah... after Sunjae said goodbye I turned around, he was there but I forgot and I was, I don't know, upset, so I crashed on him. After that I just dragged him in here and we opened my red wine..."

"Oh boy," Sunghoon whispered. He was the only one who had witnessed an actually drunk Jaeyun, but that drunk Jaeyun was very different than the one he had shown Heeseung.

"Yeah, it was nothing like when you saw me drunk. This was... gosh, I don't even know where to start..."

"Well, what the hell did you do?" Sunghoon asked a little impatient.

"Just... I drank. A lot. Like four full glasses. And you know how low my tolerance is! And he had like three, so he was also almost like me. But not that bad."

Sunghoon was growing more and more impatient by the second, "so what happened?! Did you puke on him or something?"

"Geez, no! Definitely not. It wasn't something like that." Jaeyun sighed again, "it's something worse," he added while hiding his face behind his hands.

"Did you, like, cuss him out or something?" Sunghoon asked a bit worried now.

Jaeyun shook his head and took a deep, deep breath.