10화

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Lee Heeseung
Today at 10:30 a.m.

Hello Jaeyun!
Here are the details on the event next Friday.
Attachment
Can I pick you up 30 minutes before?
I wouldn't want to have you take the subway when I can take you to and from :)

Thanks Heeseung.
I'll accept the ride
But only because I like saving money
My address:
Sent current location

>.<

Jaeyun smiled unknowingly at his phone. It was sunday, still five days before the event and he was already feeling uneasy. Not in a bad way, but he wasn't sure which way he should take it.

His phone vibrated again and he unlocked it expecting to see another text from Heeseung, but that wasn't it. It wasn't from Heeseung but from him. Jaeyun just realized he hadn't blocked his number. He cursed himself for opening it before thinking and he knew he had seen it already.

Because he called.

Jaeyun wanted to ignore it. He wanted to turn off his phone or just let it hang, but he was too nice for his own good. He still was a sensitive spot for Jaeyun.

So Jaeyun accepted the call.

He placed the phone over his right ear and waited before saying anything.

"Jaeyun..." he said. Jaeyun felt his hands start shaking a little.

"What do you want?" he asked harshly.

A long moment of silence almost led Jaeyun to hang up. He talked before Jaeyun did though.

"Can I see you? Please, let me talk to you..."

"You can't be serious. After everything that happened you think I'd want to see you?"

He stayed silent.

"If all you wanted was to have something unserious you should have told me when we talked about our feelings, Sunjae. Now it's too late."

Jaeyun's throat threatened to close up. He was centimeters away from another breakdown and he was all alone.

"I didn't want it to be unserious Jaeyun, please. I just couldn't figure out what I actually wanted and all I did was enjoy every time I saw you..."

Jaeyun had enough. He thought he shouldn't have answered the call, now he was only going to think about him for the rest of the day.

"That's too bad, next time you find someone you might want, try to be assertive enough and don't hurt them. Because being hurt fucking sucks. Goodbye Sunjae. Please never call me again."

Jaeyun's thumb lingered over the hang up button for five seconds before he pressed it and quickly blocked him. Jaeyun sighed. His sigh trembled. His throat had a big knot in it and his eyes stung.

"Fucking hell..."

He started crying after not doing so for a week. The last two times he cried there had been someone to lean on. He wanted someone to comfort him right then, but he was all alone. Sunghoon had a date with Sunoo. It was Sunday and he was lonely.