Next Steps

"Alright let me get this straight" a male voice said talking to a woman who wore a yellow jumpsuit and blue hair, " you froze yourself like that because Nana warned you of something happening, and that if all went well she would get you out?" The male questions the woman, now known as Bulma, who was no other but Brian Izuku O'Conner, trying to wrap his head around all the new information. "Yes izu-Brian, she wanted me to be safe and I knew she wouldn't hurt me, plus now im here with you, especially after hearing everything that happened to you" Bulma explained and looked at Brian with a face of sadness and a little bit of guilt, "I'm sorry." Brian just smiled and hugged her "Im just glad to have you back Great Auntie Bulma" Brian smiled and called her by the name he always used to use when he was much much younger. Bulma just smiled and enjoyed the hug before finally separating.

"So what to do about you being wanted is the question" Bulma started before Brian just smiled and shook his head, "Actually, my girlfriends have been working on that, including my mother Rumi, and last I heard they are close to proving my innocence" Brian explained with a smile, Bulma looking excited "You got Girlfriends!!!" Brian just blushed and smiled 'Yeah, their names are Mina, Momo, Tsuyu, Mei, and Jirou, they are the absolutes best, though sadly I can't talk to them much at the moment until i'm proven innocent. I can't wait to get back to see them and Mama." Bulma nodded her head chuckling a bit "so i guess your a mama's boy with this Rumi lady?" she teased. "W-well I guess so yeah but I have good reasons! She been there for me and shes done so much" Brian blushed and looked away embarrassed. Bulma just watched his behavior and giggled to herself before standing up "man im hungry, what do you got for food here Brian?" Brian just smiled and got up, heading to the kitchen with Bulma in tow...

-Small Few day time skip-

Both Bulma and Brian were out in the garage, now working on a different car. "Why would you have this??? its so... unique" Bulma said in a questioning tone looking at the vehicle that Brian has kept stored up here. "What? its a nice vehicle and its fun to drive, plus its great for these back roads, though oneday it will be more ready for more tough off roads" He replied to her as he smiled down at the vehicle in front of him. It was a original 2003 Subaru Baja, a very unique vehicle that was only made for a limited numbers of years, from 2003 to 2006 to be exact. "It a special car to me.. plus not many even know this vehicle excist" Brian continued as he worked on the engine, checking the oil as he talked to her. "Well fair but youve been working on this car for around 2 hours" Bulma whined out a bit, her impatience coming out, "Well it hasnt been ran in a year so i need to make sure it is all good, that why i kept new tires here and off the car, so when i get it backl it has fresh tires" Brian replied smiling as he closed the hood of the car, tapping it for luck.  

(The car in question! Fun fact about me, your terrible author, I own this car, its my daily and project car, it actually sat for around 5 years, 4 of them outside in a texas field! though its not the one in this photo, i don't have many good picture of mine at the moment)

Brian open the car door smiling as he sat down in it, rubbing his hand across the steering wheel with a smile. 'This car holds a special place in my heart" Brian said as Bulma got in the passenger seat, looking through the inside of the car before stopping as she saw something that pulled on her heart strings, it was  Nana Shimuras name embroidered into the drive seat behind Brian. She saw this as he leaned forward putting the key into the car and turning the car over. "T This was Nana's car wasn't it" she asked as she looked in the back seat, seeing some of Brians belonging but also seeing a case marked with Nana's name. Brian looked at her and smiled as the engine started up, "It was... that case is also filled with some of her belongings she left behind, but i havent opened it... yet" he said with a sad smile as he put the car in first and began to pull out of the garage. "Oh... Now i see why it would be this important' Bulma said with a sad smile, before looking determined "Alright, now we go to Capsule Corp Headquarters! " She said with loud a determined voice. Brian simply nodded his head and gave her a thumbs up with a smile before they drove down the dirt road, the long lonely dirt road... onto their next adventure...

"...If only i could be there to help you.... my sweet Izuku...." a mysterious figure in a mysterious place said..... 

Hey! Im so sorry for this long Haitus without warning!!!! Hopefully, and if you let me, ill be coming back with more chapters and a new story ive been thinking about a lot recently! IM going to try and update one chapter a week and maybe more! I hope yall had happy holidays!!!!