USJ part 2

Walking into the building, Brian instantly knew something was off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it though. Walking over to Aizawa he calmly but quietly said "Something is off, I can feel it." Aizawa looked at him and nodded, before whispering back "keep a watch out, we can't leave now, especially with no concrete reason." Brian nodded his head before moving towards the back of the group while everyone else rushed to see Thirteen the space themed hero. While looking around Brian noticed a purple swirling item in the middle of the USJ. He whistled loudly gaining Aizawa attention before pointing at it. All of a sudden a big portal appeared and a whole bunch of thugs and villains appeared along with an ugly looking bird thing. 

While staring them down Brian heard the sound of the door behind them closing, quickly he ran to it and used his new quirk to help keep it open. "L-Lida get your ass to UA and get some h-help" he said in a yell. "I can't leave the class!" Lida says about to turn around, "I said get to UA you Fucking Bastard unless you want us all to die!" Brian says with an angry look on his face. "Now kick it into high gear you fucking twit and get running!" Lida listened to Brian's reasoning of them all dying and quickly ran off to UA to get help. "C'mon everybody out!" Brian yelled in pain as the door seemed to be getting heavier and heavier. "STOP THEM!" the villian wiht pale blue hair yelled out but was a bit to late. MAny people were already able to get out including The bakugo twins, Todorki twins, Izumi, Aoyama, Uraraka, Kaminari, Kouda, Sero, Mineta, and Hagakure.  Brian couldn't hold to door anymore and quickly got out of the way as it closed it self with a loud bang. Brian watched as many villains started to rush their way "what do do" he thought to himself.

As Brian was thinking of a little plan he looked at his remaining classmate, all of which looked a bit worried. "Alright Tsu, Momo, Jirou, Mina, Ojiro, Kirishima, Satou, Shouji, and Tokoyami" Brian said to them all gaining their attention, "I know your scared but I promise you I will get you all out of here. I need you all to stay here and protect that door and fight whatever thugs and villains get up here. Can i count on you!" Brian said aloud giving a short but empowering speech to them all. Getting over their fear they all raised their right hands and cheered before getting to work. All of them formed a big group and a great plan that seemed to work out perfectly. 

Knowing that they would be fine Brian looked over towards the center of USJ to see Aizawa starting to get overwhelmed, Inko trying to fight, and Thirteen was trying to keep the thugs and villains away from the students. 'Its now or never' Brian thought to himself before activating the main purpose of the quirk. Soon he was floating off the ground and flying toward the center of the USJ to aid the teachers.  The few student who saw Izuku do this gasped a little, seeing his quirk for the first time. Brian dropped in right in the middle of a bunch of thugs and smirked. "Whos first!" he yelled at them before starting the slaughter.