2 Years later

(The Picture Up top is how Izuku looks now and of course his first car, UA is also a college for multiple things beside just hero's, but mains in hero's. From now one Izuku will be referred to as Brian expect for a few times)

"Its been 2 years sense I left that place" Izuku now Brian thought to himself. A lot has happened sense then, now he is known as the Bullet to many street racers. He quickly rose to become one of the top street racers in the country if not world. He has even raced against a few pro hero's such as Miriko the rabbit hero, and won. Earing the respect of many but also hunted by others as he is still a street racer. Where is Brian now? Well he is meeting up with someone because of a job offer. 

"Brian O'connor" a voice said, pulling Brian out of his thoughts. He looked over to see a man dressed in a suit with a friendly smile. "that's me, who are you?" Brian questioned "I'm Mr. Nobody" the man now known as Mr. Nobody said. "I got a job for you and yes, it doesn't matter that your quirkless, these jobs all involve driving and speed" Mr. Nobody stated. "What's in it for me?" Brian questions. "Well you get cars to work on and maybe a few to keep, you get to pull off reckless driving, legally I might add, and you'll get diplomatic immunity for certain actions and for the reckless driving you do, but you'll have to leave to America for a year or two" Mr. Nobody says in one breath amazingly. "I am sure your fine leaving Japan for a year or two right, Yagi?" Mr Nobody stats with a little glint of mischief in them. Brain instantly alert says "I'm in but Yagi? nah you got that wrong, i'm O'conner" Brian claims, trying to blow it off. "great!" Mr, Nobody says " now sh-" Nobody starts but is interrupted by Brian" I got three request first though." Mr nobody Raises an eyebrow " alright go on." "My Supra is staying here in my house, I want both the be protected from everyone else, ontop of that I need a garage and place to stay with all the tools and equipment I need, I get payed half the money before the job and the other half after the job, and the final request, I want these three car primarily. A 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR, a 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH, and Veilside Mazda RX-7 Fortune" Brian states. Mr. Nobody just smiles and says "welcome aboard" and shakes Brian's hand. 

Time Skip to America please ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting off the plane Brian and Mr. Nobody are driven to Brian's new garage and home. "Man it looks nice here" Brian states, "it sure is, Welcome to Los Angels" Mr. Nobody said with a smile. Shortly after they arrive to the new garage and house. "Wow" Brian gasp out seeing the size of the garage. "wow is right, on the third floor of the garage is the apartments or house area" Mr. Nobody says. "perfect, now when I can't sleep like usual i can work on my cars" Brian thinks. Walking in Brian sees the 3 cars he asked for already there and parked, "Wow they got here quick" Brian says walking over to look over the cars, "and they look so nice to." "Yep, we get it done quick and fast, now lets continue to tour?" Mr. Nobody states with his signature smile. "Sure thing" Brian says following him after taking note of the other cars parked such as the 69 dodge charger in black. "On the second floor we got a big kitchen and hangout area" Mr. Nobody states. Brian hears the talk and laughter of many people but shakes it off for now and keeps following Mr. Nobody.  "The third floor is all the rooms or mini apartments if you will. All of them have their own min kitchen and bathrooms. This one is yours." Mr. Nobody says opening the door. "Wow" Brains gasp seeing his new room for the next year or two.

"We figured we'd keep it simple for you, figured you'd like it that way" Mr

"We figured we'd keep it simple for you, figured you'd like it that way" Mr. Nobody states with a smile. "Its perfect" Brian says already making a cup of coffee. "On the forth floor or the roof there is a pool, basketball court, track, a gym, and a tennis court for your disposal." Mr. Nobody says. "Well I believe that is all Brian, your first job is in a week or two. Get to know the place" Mr Nobody says walking away. "Wow, this is so nice" brain thinks as he walks around the building drinking the coffee. After exploring the whole building he decides to go downstairs to the garage. he sets his sites on his R34 Skyline and goes to work. "Lets see, what works can and needs to be done to this" Brain Smirks and begins to work. 

7 Hours of work later

"Done" Brian smirks covered in oil, grease, and a little bit of gas. Brian wipes his hands off with a rag before taking a drink of water. "Nice looking car" a deep voice says behind him. Brain quickly turns around to see a group of people walking towards him. " i guess you the last part of the crew" another says. 

(They are all in their 20s)

To Be continued .....

I hope your enjoying the story so far. Now it seems the whole crew is together, wait a second? Did Mr. Nobody say anything about a crew? Nope? Well Apparently there's a crew!